Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Oh hey! It's really cool to see veteran ZT2 designers still around these forums!

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
9 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said:

Not strictly a request, but if you ever consider adding more varanids to the game I would love to see you port my Gould's Monitor from ZT2. :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326: (I'm honestly surprised that the download link still works after 9 years).

https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Gould's_Monitor_(oO-VND-Oo)

It looks great! And I am looking at your Tenontosaurus and want to make it, too. It is really nice to see that people want their animals converted, especially when they are of this quality.

But for now, same problem as with marten, it is .nif file. I am adding it to marten, and it will be one of the animals I learn .nif conversion with.

I am going to add some varanids to the game, next will be Water Monitor by Zoo Tycoon Thailand (it has .bfb model).

For people who want some animals: I am really sorry, but I still do not know how to convert .nif to .bfb properly, so I can only make animals that have .bfb model, for now.

My time is limited (after lockdown, I am beginning to go to work instead of working from home), so it will take some time for me to learn it, especially because I started some projects I want to finish (Pleistocene armadillos, South American animals, some dinosaurs, some other random animals...).

If you want some animal, and it has .bfb model, I will make it and release in next 5 animal update.

On 4/23/2021 at 9:54 AM, Fern said:

I have a request for you. I just had a pm from PollyPocketFan79 asking for this: There's only one animal I'd want for an animal mod of a Yellow-Throated Marten (particularly with the population that lives in the Rainforest in Indonesia for habitat) for Zoo Tycoon 1. I'm wanting to make a rainforest zoo (since I like making Theme Zoos) and I think it could make a great addition. Do you know anyone here that can make this forum like it could be done in like 2-4 weeks. This is my animal request because I'm not good a making animal mods. Here's a picture and information about the Yellow-Throated Marten https://sustain.round.glass/species/yellow-throated-marten/.

Looking at the picture it looks like a lovely animal. Any chance there is one out there you could convert to ZT1 format?

Marten´s model is in .nif. It is possible to convert, I just do not know how to do it properly (without distorting skeleton and making it look like some Cthulhulike monster during animations) for now.

But I plan to learn it, it just take some time.

1 hour ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

making it look like some Cthulhulike monster

Actually, Cthulhu could be interesting...:whistling_smiley_by_broni123:

• Haha 1

Hawkkeye666
11 hours ago, HeatherL said:

I do not think that you would want these things in your zoo....

1681587412_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.4b6851f4db667d649737b0af9af95ab8.jpg

Hendrix´s porcupine after my conversion while playing walk animation.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, HeatherL said:

Well it would be good for a Halloween Zoo.

• Haha 1

Hawkkeye666

And bird pack is here. I think that birds are underepresented in ZT, and I have always wanted to make my own aviary.

birbs.jpg.10e036d17faabdb582a8e88d1e11157f.jpg

Helmeted Hornbill, Turquoise-Fronted Amazon, Military Macaw, New Zealand Kaka, Grey Parrot, Magnificent Riflebird, Rock Dove.

Compatibility guide:

Helmeted Hornbill: Borsato´s Nicobar Pigeon

Turquoise-Fronted Amazon, Military Macaw - Genkicoll´s Swainson´s Toucan

Grey Parrot - ingame Okapi, my Yellow-Backed Duiker

Magnificent Riflebird - Genkicoll´s Galah and Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo, my Spectacled Flying Fox

ENJOY!

South American Pleistocene pack, South American animals pack, and some dinosaurs are coming. I will be releasing animals a little slower now, because of some real-life duties.

*** file removed 20210617

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I might get you to tweak the Kaka before the release. And_1 did some NZ birds that might work with it.

By the way they are such fun. I was at a sanctuary where they breed them and at feeding time a huge flock flew in. Some were so close you got brushed by their wings. They are not caged but the area has a predator wall because like many of our birds here they evolved breeding on the ground or in holes where introduced pests have been able to get to them.

• Like 2

Hawkkeye666

When we are talking about Halloween, I started to make dinosaurs, a little... And I made headless Mamenchisaurus, by mistake...

1274600925_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.31a11dc5bc0c5319e34cd53cab0481e3.jpg

• Haha 4

Hawkkeye666

I wrote Lukamas, and he allowed me to convert his Lion-Tailed Macaque. And they look absolutely awesome ingame. Good in picture, and much better in movement ingame. One of my favourite animals to watch.

macaques.jpg.44f4cb71010109749c775b6fe2e759f3.jpg

• Like 3