Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Has anyone made a strap toothed whale and Cuvier’s beaked whale also megamouth shark to complement khaydar’s goblin shark

Hawkkeye666
On 6/8/2021 at 10:51 AM, Fern said:

From Jay: The line in the BehaviorSet should be changed to use something that is in the Animations section. For tank animals, this is a common Warning and is there even for MM animals. The easiest way to fix it for tank animals is to change "stand" to "idle" in the line in the BehaviorSet.

Wouldn´t be quicker to just add stand = subswim to m/animations?

About Borsato´s lemur: that error is minor. It just likes its prefered object less than it should. It can be corrected easily, just add this line to suitable object section:

v = 7059

v = 10

I do not think it is worth making new animal because of that.

From Jay: Although adding "stand = subswim" would fix the Warning, it is more efficient to change "stand" to "idle" in the BehaviorSet for tank animals, so that ZT does not have to remember as much. As an example, for hwkoi.uca, I recommend changing the "f = fPlayTime(stand,4)" line to "f = fPlayTime(idle,4)".

On 5/22/2021 at 9:56 PM, Hawkkeye666 said:

And I think Fern would like this.

1772569670_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.07e40fa7653ab797ba318e216c567878.jpg

Finally tested it ingame and I do like this. :wootsmiley:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hawkkeye666

Quinling Mountains exhibit. There will be quite a few animals from Asian Mountains in new part of ungulates pack.

quinling.jpg.fea6b71c0dbaa7ba00bc4b337b31cc23.jpg

• Like 4

Hawkkeye666

Udzungwe Mountains exhibit. Abbot´s duiker and Black and Rufous Elephant Shrew. I am still not sure about this combination. It looks nice, and it is fun to watch, but I think that in real exhibit like this, duikers would munch on shrews in little time.

udzungwe.jpg.522ebf8c054c79b7debd62ded262407f.jpg

• Like 1