Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

I was looking for the cattle. Found a few british ponies and a french Camargue one.

These are from the french pack there and the english pack.

I have also added the scenery files as there were no pics and I was curious if the british pub was worth doing.

Here is a list of the files for the two packs

Bilberry Goat.z2f 2.46 MB · 251 downloads British Red Squirrel.z2f 2.6 MB · 226 downloads Chillingham Cattle.z2f 2.08 MB · 245 downloads European Eel.z2f 813.2 kB · 214 downloads European Green Woodpecker.z2f 2.98 MB · 235 downloads European Jay.z2f 938.88 kB · 196 downloads European Robin.z2f 2.79 MB · 212 downloads European Slow Worm.z2f 7.41 MB · 229 downloads Exmoor Pony.z2f 2.66 MB · 260 downloads Great Britain Items.z2f 4.82 MB · 218 downloads Grey Seal_COTW.z2f 3.25 MB · 254 downloads Kellas Cat.z2f 3.74 MB · 222 downloads Kerry Bog Pony.z2f 3.1 MB · 234 downloads Pembroke Welsh Corgi.z2f 4.33 MB · 180 downloads Scottish Red Deer.z2f 4.68 MB · 261 downloads Scottish Wildcat.z2f 3.64 MB · 250 downloads Soay Sheep.z2f 4.01 MB · 240 downloads West European Hedgehog.z2f 1.58 MB · 247 downloads

Blue Lorikeet.z2f 3.7 MB · 73 downloads Camargue Cattle.z2f 5.44 MB · 73 downloads Camarguis Horse.z2f 7.07 MB · 75 downloads Cayenne Nightjar.z2f 3.57 MB · 59 downloads Charteux Cat.z2f 1.32 MB · 64 downloads Chattering Kingfisher.z2f 1.61 MB · 64 downloads European Asp.z2f 2.99 MB · 87 downloads Marquesan Imperial Pigeon.z2f 10.57 MB · 57 downloads Midas Tamarin.z2f 2.9 MB · 76 downloads Neotropical Pygmy Squirrel.z2f 2.82 MB · 70 downloads Poitou Pack.z2f 22.57 MB · 66 downloads Red Acouchi.z2f 1.92 MB · 57 downloads Red-Faced Spider Monkey.z2f 3.76 MB · 91 downloads Red-Rumped Agouti.z2f 1.7 MB · 64 downloads Rouge de l'Ouest Sheep.z2f 2.3 MB · 63 downloads Tapeti Rabbit.z2f 1.52 MB · 64 downloads ZZZZ_Pale-Throated Sloth.z2f 3.07 MB

Removed: West European Hedgehog.z2f, Red Acouchi.z2f, Tapeti Rabbit.z2f, AberdeenAngusCattle.z2f, Great Britain Items.z2f

Here's the thing about the forums site (which used to be Zoo Tycoon Wildlife at one point) it has currently 2166 ZT2 items. Then there is the Private area downloads that has some very nice stuff. Some of those will be packs and biomes and hacks. I know from doing the posts at DD how long it can take to catch up with doing the posts. That is one reason I no longer do ZT2 at the directory I am having a hard time catching up with ZT1. Then you get sites that close and the links no longer work. Then you have to see if they have gone elsewhere, etc.

Another thing he has there are Jurrasic Park files. I don't know if you can convert them though but I see Tamara has made some.

Hawkkeye666
5 hours ago, Fern said:

Here's the thing about the forums site (which used to be Zoo Tycoon Wildlife at one point) it has currently 2166 ZT2 items. Then there is the Private area downloads that has some very nice stuff. Some of those will be packs and biomes and hacks. I know from doing the posts at DD how long it can take to catch up with doing the posts. That is one reason I no longer do ZT2 at the directory I am having a hard time catching up with ZT1. Then you get sites that close and the links no longer work. Then you have to see if they have gone elsewhere, etc.

Another thing he has there are Jurrasic Park files. I don't know if you can convert them though but I see Tamara has made some.

I made a lot of jurassic park dinosaurs - Zoo Tycoon Thailand group has made many, and they use .bfb models.  They look great, but I have to write them and ask them for permission to release it (it is not public domain on zt2 download library, but rest of their files is - so I think that it is non-public domain just because they used files from another game and there would be no problem releasing them on non-profit basis).

Hawkkeye666

So, here are corrected versions of my animals.

Hope I didn´t forget about any.

They are not uploaded in packs here, but if you do not know how to work with .ztd, Fern is going to upload them here in download sections on Tek birthday. So you just have to wait few days.

Also, I remade animations for adult meerkat and for Owston´s palm civet, my first two animals. And made some compatibility and environment tweaks for them. This is how they look now:

917426062_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.06bc98e69fbc26b12682742da91705bd.jpg

And here are few rodents (and elephant shrew):

rodents.jpg.f5ed1a1a6714b94ff76cb9056a8bf75a.jpg

North American Porcupine, Crested Porcupine, Vancouver Island Marmot, Alpine Marmot, Black and Rufous Elephant Shrew.

Compatibility guide:

North American Porcupine, Vancouver Island Marmot - my Elk

Crested Porcupine - my meerkat, ingame African Warthog, Borsato´s Aardwark

Black and Rufouse Elephant Shrew - my Abbot´s Duiker. Still not sure about this compatibility, duikers are sometimes carnivorous. What do you think?

*** files removed 20210625

Professor Paul

Forgive my ignorance, but z2f files are mods for the second game I assume.?

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
14 minutes ago, Professor Paul said:

Forgive my ignorance, but z2f files are mods for the second game I assume.?

Yep, they are.

• Like 1

I have a request. When these items are released here at Tek, can they include both individual and combined files? Please?

1 hour ago, HeatherL said:

I have a request. When these items are released here at Tek, can they include both individual and combined files? Please?

I plan on doing that for some. It just depends on pack size as there are limits.

Hawkkeye can I delete all those ZT2 files now?

If you have a way can you show me a screen of the British pub. I do not have ZT2 installed nor do I have many of the expansions anyway.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

So, here are corrected versions of my animals.

Hope I didn´t forget about any.

They are not uploaded in packs here, but if you do not know how to work with .ztd, Fern is going to upload them here in download sections on Tek birthday. So you just have to wait few days.

Also, I remade animations for adult meerkat and for Owston´s palm civet, my first two animals. And made some compatibility and environment tweaks for them. This is how they look now:

I am going to start uploading today or tomorrow since there are so many of them. They just won't be released until the weekend.

I would suggest when they are available people delete their previous versions since some of your ztds contain various versions of some animals and which one ZT would play depends on the way the game loads.

Hawkkeye666
3 hours ago, Fern said:

I plan on doing that for some. It just depends on pack size as there are limits.

Hawkkeye can I delete all those ZT2 files now?

If you have a way can you show me a screen of the British pub. I do not have ZT2 installed nor do I have many of the expansions anyway.

Yes you can.

I do not have zt2 installed too, but I can try to make a screen in Blender. For now it looks quite weird in it (it is not full pub, but a mix of components to build a pub).