Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Hawkkeye666
40 minutes ago, Fern said:

I can hold them or you can post the other fowls and I can add them to the releases I am doing.

Are there any more bovine coming?

Thanks have got the goat.

I think this depends on tek downloaded files limits.

Fowl are all between 1-2 mb big, except Reeves Pheasant and Wild Turkey (about 2.5mb each).

You can divide it into packs, or merge it, as you see fit. If it is possible to have it all in one pack, I can release fowl this evening/tomorrow at worst.

For now, no new bovines are coming.

Hawkkeye666
3 hours ago, Fern said:

Any time in the next 2 or 3 days is fine. I am running behind on these anyway.

I checked predator pack, and there is old Owston´s Palm Civet there. Here is proper version, smaller, with better animations and some compatibility tweaks.

owstonspalmcivet.ZTD

Okay I will update it.

I seem to remember there were several versions of that file to choose from. Thought I had the latest. Oh well. It was also finished first back in early June so if there was a later version I wouldn't have realised it.

Hawkkeye666
1 hour ago, Fern said:

Okay I will update it.

I seem to remember there were several versions of that file to choose from. Thought I had the latest. Oh well. It was also finished first back in early June so if there was a later version I wouldn't have realised it.

My bad, I should have numbered the versions.

I usually keep them in different folders as I am working on them, so I do not use numbers.

:rolllaugh: Bit hard to number them when they are in combined packs. At least I know you are checking them to make sure I got the right version. This is why I zip things as it keeps the ztd date intact. I also put the uca date when I do the posts at DD.

I don't use numbers either cos then people can have several versions ingame and the game will only use one.

Oh and if I slow down a little right now is cos it is winter here and we are getting a cold blast from the Antarctic.

Hawkkeye666
7 hours ago, Fern said:

:rolllaugh: Bit hard to number them when they are in combined packs. At least I know you are checking them to make sure I got the right version. This is why I zip things as it keeps the ztd date intact. I also put the uca date when I do the posts at DD.

I don't use numbers either cos then people can have several versions ingame and the game will only use one.

Oh and if I slow down a little right now is cos it is winter here and we are getting a cold blast from the Antarctic.

Take as much time you need, I do not mind a pause.

I am jealous. We have heat wave here, nearly every day is more than 30.

And expected storms to cool things down are two weeks late.

Hawkkeye666

Fowl pack. Do I have to write more?

Animals:

fowl.jpg.56eb002bcbfeab5ab66fda198ea115da.jpg

Crested Guineafowl, Helmeted Guineafowl, Wild Turkey, Common Pheasant, Silver Pheasant, Green Pheasant, Elliot´s Pheasant

Crested Fireback, Blood Pheasant, Reeve´s Pheasant, Siamese Fireback, Himalayan Snowcock,

Lady Amherst´s Pheasant, Golden Pheasant, Swinhoe´s Pheasant.

Do you folks also want a compatibility guide, or do you prefer to learn it for yourself?

hawkkeyesfowl.ZTD

• Like 1

I would prefer a compatibility guide myself.  Thanks. :flowerysmile:

5 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Fowl pack. Do I have to write more?

Crested Guineafowl, Helmeted Guineafowl, Wild Turkey, Common Pheasant, Silver Pheasant, Green Pheasant, Elliot´s Pheasant

Crested Fireback, Blood Pheasant, Reeve´s Pheasant, Siamese Fireback, Himalayan Snowcock,

Lady Amherst´s Pheasant, Golden Pheasant, Swinhoe´s Pheasant.

Do you folks also want a compatibility guide, or do you prefer to learn it for yourself?

What you write is up to you.

You might not like it so much. I just got home and the inside of my place is 12 degrees Celcius. The wind also has a bite to it outside even though the sun is shining today. My place loses the sun between 2 and 3 at this time of the year - thanks to trees and the range behind me. So the heater is next to me.

Oh and Heather I know you are checking. The posts will get put out at DD ........ eventually.

• Thanks 1