Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Thing is with ZT2 buildings a lot of what I have seen would not convert well or look good in ZT1. But it might provide ideas if nothing else.

Hawkkeye666

I checked it now, and I forgot to add it there.

Hawkkeye666
On 6/21/2021 at 4:24 AM, Fern said:

Thing is with ZT2 buildings a lot of what I have seen would not convert well or look good in ZT1. But it might provide ideas if nothing else.

Corrected version of duiker and bat.

*** files removed 20210625

Hawkkeye666

Here is the newest version of squirrel. They still breed like... squirrels.

But they die sooner and more often.

As it should be.

Valar Morghulis.

*** files removed 20210625

Hawkkeye666

I noticed that my files are appearing here, in downloads. When they are all available, I will start to release animals again, so there is clear distinction between what I have released/new stuff. You can expect fowl pack, prehistory sea, some more aquariums, and, finally, some dinosaurs. 

Happy Tek birthday day!

• Like 2

It looks like the birthday will last a few more days as real life stepped in and slowed things up for me. I am doing individual ztds as well as the combined for you. I won't be doing that for the Pleistocene Packs as that would take them over the size limit Jan wants.

Do you want me to do a mini fowl pack (I have 3 birds) or do you want me to hold them for the rest?

• Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666
4 hours ago, Fern said:

It looks like the birthday will last a few more days as real life stepped in and slowed things up for me. I am doing individual ztds as well as the combined for you. I won't be doing that for the Pleistocene Packs as that would take them over the size limit Jan wants.

Do you want me to do a mini fowl pack (I have 3 birds) or do you want me to hold them for the rest?

I think this depends on the size limit for packs - there will be 15 new fowls. Mostly pheasants.

And here is corrected goat:

bezoar goat.ZTD

I can hold them or you can post the other fowls and I can add them to the releases I am doing.

Are there any more bovine coming?

Thanks have got the goat.