Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric

Things have been hectic at home what with the holidays approaching but I promise to make time and test out some more animals this weekend. 😊

1 hour ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Things have been hectic at home what with the holidays approaching but I promise to make time and test out some more animals this weekend. 😊

Thank you!

I do some testing, but of course there are things I miss. 

Take care and merry Christmas!

• Love 2

Zarawatto

Finally! The secretary birb is here... It will be a great addition for my empty zoos 🪶🪶

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

0secretary birds are wonderful. id love to see something like a Lammergeier vulture in this game.secretary birds are wonderful. id love to see something like a Lammergeier vulture or African harrier-hawks in this game.

w3cwf97i3h871.jpg

African_Harrier_Hawk_RWD.jpg

1 hour ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

0secretary birds are wonderful. id love to see something like a Lammergeier vulture in this game.secretary birds are wonderful. id love to see something like a Lammergeier vulture or African harrier-hawks in this game.

w3cwf97i3h871.jpg

African_Harrier_Hawk_RWD.jpg

There is no good harrier-hawk model, but Lammergeier is of course made. It´ll be in some future raptor pack.

• Like 1

Christmas gift for you all. I reworked my aquarium series - changed space requirements, so you can have more fish in one aquarium, and changed speed, so aquarium looks livelier now. I also added some bonus animals. Here is also a new part of the series - Eastern Atlantic, full of large fishes. I reworked animations of my rays from South America aquarium.

Bonus animals:

1990392032_newaquariumfishes.jpg.48ac78545001bcf0f1f84312e013d434.jpg

Bowmouth Guitarfish (Shark pack), Pacific White Skate (Deep sea), Blue-spotted Ribbontail Ray (Shark pack)

Blue Discus, Green Guapote, Green Terror, Midas Cichlid, Redhead Cichlid, Three-Spot Cichlid, Tucanare Peacock Bass, Turquoise Cichlid (All South America)

Mekong Freshwater Stingray, Kissing Gourami, Banded Archerfish (All Southeast Asia

Frontosa, Malawi Trout Cichlid (All Tanganyika)

There is also Splitfin Flashlightfish (Deep sea), but I forgot to take a pic of it.

Compatibility: Bowmouth Guitarfish, Blue-Spotted Ribbontail Ray - Khaydar´s Blackfin Reef Shark, and all my and his sharks compatible with it.

Pacific White Skate - Khaydar´s Goblin Shark and all my sharks compatible with it.

Cichlids are compatible with Khaydar´s Arapaima and all my and his fishes compatible with it.

New Southeast Asian fish are compatible with Khaydar´s Mekong Giant Catfish and all my and his fishes compatible with it. 

Frontosa and Malawi Trout Cichlid are compatible with my Tanganyika Aquarium. 

Splitfin Flashlightfish is compatible with my Indonesian Coelacanth. 

Eastern Atlantic:

atlantic.jpg.c153cb8c8c17971c12493171bb901e19.jpg

Common Eagle Ray, Spiny Butterfly Ray, Cownose Ray, Thornback Ray, Marbled Electric Ray, Angelshark, Common Guitarfish,

Nursehound, Atlantic Tarpon, Monkfish, Sandbar Shark, European Sea Sturgeon,

Atlantic Salmon, Gilthead Seabream, European Flounder

Compatibility:

Atlantic Salmon, European Flounder - my Atlantic Cod

All others together. There is a small area in eastern Atlantic around African coast where all these fishes are sympatric.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Zarawatto

I usually don't run animal packs together, just one or two from each that I like the most... Your bat pack is an exception since bats are one of my fav animals ever 🦇🦇

As I see, I gotta do another exception this time... Eastern Atlantic looks amazing ♡♡ I'll give it a try 🐟🐟

That monkfish reminds me a bit of the lionfish... It would be a great addition in these aquarium packs 🙀🙀

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

I usually don't run animal packs together, just one or two from each that I like the most... Your bat pack is an exception since bats are one of my fav animals ever 🦇🦇

As I see, I gotta do another exception this time... Eastern Atlantic looks amazing ♡♡ I'll give it a try 🐟🐟

That monkfish reminds me a bit of the lionfish... It would be a great addition in these aquarium packs 🙀🙀

Thank you!

I made red lionfish earlier, you can find it on my google drive.

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric
On 12/24/2021 at 3:36 AM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Apologies. I have absolutely no idea what happened to my text here. 😅

YoungerPrinceLothric

Here's some Svalbard Reindeer from last night! All happy, healthy and content. No behavior problems or game breaking.

image.png.9fb26b8966a0c06647925d5c6f7c1c1d.png