• YoungerPrinceLothric
    • (Admin)Cricket

Sylvan Grotto Productions Presents -

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

WHEW!!!!

Man, Im tired.

Well, that is Enchanted Garden!

I hope you enjoyed it, well, actually, seeing the responses so far, Im reasonably sure you did enjoy it, which makes me VERY HAPPY and causes me to look forward to bringing you my next zoo, the Isle Of Lazarus!

Now Im off to find out what is involved in being a Dragon Rider, so wish me luck, Ive never been in a club before...

Um, which way was that again?

;D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z.Z.

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

These last shots are just as fantastic as the first ones. I don't blame you for being tired. The creation of the zoo looks to have been a mammoth effort.

I have all these marvelous downloads and keep saying I need to use them but never seem to find the time. Oh well, maybe after tax season is over I can spend more time on ZT.

Z.Z.

Thank you both :)

I am very happy that you have enjoyed them :)

It was fun to share this zoo here, its not something I can talk to my real life friends about very much....

;D

toodlepops

I don't know that there is a, "Zoo of the Year" contest. LOL I just said it would get my vote. LOL There should be after seeing this zoo and it should win. :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: I'm just amazed, simply amazed. Dr. Rick's trees really make a nice zoo. They add that extra layer of realism with the height. He's such a talent. I place him right up there with Genki and Sundance in the foliage design department. :vishenka_34: (((hugs to Rick)))

Z.Z.

Thank you Zoogrammy :D

Yes Toodlepops, those are some of my favorite trees, tall and beautiful too :)

I find many applications for them all over the zoo.

genkicoll

ZZ, when you're ready to showcase some more screens, you can start a new thread if you like, but here would be good, too. I can change the topic title to whatever you'd like when you're ready if you'd like to go that route :vishenka_34:

Z.Z.

Well, those are all the screens I have for Enchanted Garden, they cover the whole zoo, which is complete, except that I do want to redo the Swamp Creature habitat because I really dont like it, and I can post the screen for that here.

The Isle of Lazarus wont be done until around Christmas probably, so Ill just start a new thread for that as this one will have scrolled off by then.

I appreciate all your help Genki, you ROCK!

:D

Hi ZZ,

I just checked out all your beautiful AWESOME screens and I have to tell you I'm amazed!! With all the talented people here I've never seen such a gorgeous zoo. Wish I could walk it in person. I don't think I could ever do anything as nice.

I do have some questions for you though......

In the Fall Forest foods shot (post 28) there are 3 buildings. I'm guessing the first is the Oriental Noodle House and the second is the beverage one, but what is the 3rd one (the one with the round roof)?

In the Frost Forest Gifts one, (post 34) where did you get the igloo gift shop?

In the Mermaid Gifts shot (post 63) what is the atlantean building in the back behind the gift shop?

and last but not least, HOW do you enslave a maintenance person?? :whistilin:

Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to seeing more. (Hopefully, I can learn something from you to improve my own zoos. :laugh:

:post-6-1170309992:

ZooGrammy

Beth, the igloo gift shop and the Japanese drink stand came with Complete Collection. Don't you have that?