• Faxiel
    • ryrysnysny
    • pukkie
    • kxpbleed
    • And 1

Sylvan Grotto Productions Presents -

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

A lovely resting spot on the way up the mountain to Cloud Forest Insectia.

More of the Forest Fountains and the Waterfall Wall because they are just so beautiful and fit in so well with the lush forest theme.

post-4437-1194640550_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194640573_thumb.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z.Z.

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

Z.Z.
I am amazed at your patience. You say it took you 2 months to build this zoo? I'm sure that is key to it's success.

Well, 2 months minus 2 weeks in the hospital in the middle of it.....

I figure there are about 45,000 plants in this zoo (90% 4 plants per tile), that a lot of clicking.....

;D

Z.Z.

Another restful spot on the way up the other side of the mountain to Cloud Forest Amphibia, my absolute favorite building in the entire game. It has a waterfall on it, and there are amphibian sounds, and it has a GIANT FROGGY on top!

Cant get better than that ;)

post-4437-1194641136_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194641157_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

The Purple Fairy Garden contains some very special things.

There is of course the Purple Fairy complete with her magic aura, and there are two Familiar Fairys who are each in charge of caring for precious Baby Dragons.

And, seeing as Dragons are my absolute favorite creature EVAR, there is even the most beautiful Dragon statue I have found!

Guests walking in this area often comment that "This area is quite lovely."

post-4437-1194641467_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

Then there is the Forest Fairy Garden, which is surrounded by a beautiful garden where the magic can actually be seen at work!

(The ocean creature foods are animated ;)

Forest Canopy Avians features several types of bird calls which add more texture to the soundscape when visiting this area.

post-4437-1194641937_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194641963_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

And now, my two favorite spots in the entire Garden, Cloud Forest Grotto, and Cloud Forest Camp, both are comfy and serene. I love looking at them and imagining myself there, and guests love the Wishing Well and warming their hands by the Campfire :)

post-4437-1194642224_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194642241_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

Continuing across the central area we come to Green Forest Cafe and Fursoft Petting Zoo, both of which are visited quite frequently. Location location location....

post-4437-1194642634_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194642659_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

Ancient Forest Putt and Ancient Forest Arcade appeal to the kid and adult child as well ;D

post-4437-1194642835_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194642858_thumb.jpg

genkicoll

Oh wow, the way that you have the foliage around the secret garden arches, it blends with the foliage ON the arches and makes it all look like one big canopy :clap:

Z.Z.
Oh wow, the way that you have the foliage around the secret garden arches, it blends with the foliage ON the arches and makes it all look like one big canopy :clap:

Yes, the arches and the waterfall wall behind them are sunk into the ground, cut into the hill, so the trees behind them stand taller.

It just makes it look so private and inviting :)