ZooTycooner
    Newest Member
    ZooTycooner

• Fern
    • DragonEmperor500

Sylvan Grotto Productions Presents -

Z.Z.

toodlepops

Absolutely gets my vote for "Zoo of the Year!".

Dragon centerpiece & 3 jet fountain in Winter Area where from? Don't think I have those.

Build more! Build more!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z.Z.

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

Savannahjan

I was watching the slideshow yesterday and was almost in shock. How could such a zoo be possible? Honestly, I feel liek a total noob after looking at these screens. And gosh, I was so proud to see my rock waterfall here and there, truly an honor to have anything I made in this amazing zoo. :adore:

genkicoll

It's truly the most amazing zoo building I have seen, and considering the abilities of those on this board, that is REALLY saying something. There's one particular rainforest shot where I swear I can hear the jungle calls and smell the moist ground. Just amazing! I have to say that your winter areas are my favorite, they just draw me. But then, the other areas are gorgeous, too! Eeee~! :wub: hehe

Members, if you haven't done so yet, be sure to go through this thread from the beginning, you really don't want to miss anything!

ZooGrammy

I have been busy viewing it again and snagging screenshots. This is certainly worthy of the title "zoo of the year". I am certainly going to study ZZ's building skills.

Z.Z.

Good Morning!

My first post today will be to share some exciting news and reply to your responses in this thread, then I will post the other half of the Enchanted Garden :D

Im in a very good mood today so I hope the commentary will crack me up as much as it did last night ;D

In Exciting News this morning, THIS JUST IN!!!

I am now an official member of the Dragon Riders!!!

See? <--- Theres a picture under my name and everything!

And if you could see through my screen you would see this big ole grin wrapping around my head THREE TIMES!

I look forward to my first decorating job as a Dragon Rider!

And now, replies:

Hi Fern :)

"Well I know I am enoying it.

Have a wonderful night"

Im so glad, you do so much for everyone, I feel like Im giving some back to you :)

Thank you, I hope yours was wonderful too :D

Hi Gem Del Mar :)

"hello ZZ and welcome to Tek!

Your screens are just fantastic!

Thank you for taking the time to share them with us,

looking forward to seeing more of your work "

Thank you Gem, Im having a blast sharing them, and Im so happy you are enjoying them :D

Hi Pukkie :)

"Absolutely breathtaking screenshots ZZ Highly inspirational as well I have to snatch these and look at them often

Don\t think they bore me a minute AWESOME!!!!"

Well thank you very much Pukkie, I am happy that I can share them here, my husband just looks at them and says "Hmm."

LOL!

Hi Toodlepops :)

"Absolutely gets my vote for "Zoo of the Year!".

Dragon centerpiece & 3 jet fountain in Winter Area where from? Don't think I have those.

Build more! Build more! "

Theres a Zoo Of The Year contest?

Well thats cool.

Thank you :)

The red Oriental Dragon statue is in the directory somewhere, its file name is RedOrientalDragonStatueGh_2005.ztd

I made the fountain with four tiles of Ice Path and four Small Snowy Rock Fountains, from the water jet pack I think.

LOL! Funny you should say that, I started working on my next zoo already, the Isle Of Lazarus, all ressurrected creatures.

Enchanted Garden took about 2 months to build, so the Isle should be done around Christmas probably.

Hi Savannahjan :)

"I was watching the slideshow yesterday and was almost in shock. How could such a zoo be possible? Honestly, I feel liek a total noob after looking at these screens. And gosh, I was so proud to see my rock waterfall here and there, truly an honor to have anything I made in this amazing zoo."

Wow.

Im... I dont know what to say...

Thank you...

I just LOVE that rock waterfall, its pretty, it looks natural, and it goes in HABITATS! I used it quite often throughout the zoo, but by far the best use is for that one creature, one of the cats, who doesnt like ANY water in his habitat, so I put in the rock waterfall, and now he has water anyway :D Hafta take good care of the creatures, even if they dont wantcha to ;D

Your response astounds me, thank you so much :)

Hi Genki :)

"It's truly the most amazing zoo building I have seen, and considering the abilities of those on this board, that is REALLY saying something. There's one particular rainforest shot where I swear I can hear the jungle calls and smell the moist ground. Just amazing! I have to say that your winter areas are my favorite, they just draw me. But then, the other areas are gorgeous, too! Eeee~! hehe

Members, if you haven't done so yet, be sure to go through this thread from the beginning, you really don't want to miss anything!"

Awww, now Im starting to blush, and Im having difficulty finding words to express how happy I am with your response Genki :)

One of the things I like best about this zoo is when I am centered on Cloud Forest Mountain I hear the map sound file twittering birds, the different bird calls from the aviary, the chirpings from the insect house, the currings from the amphibian house, and the falling water from the waterfall. I can close my eyes and it really sounds like a living forest.

Hi Zoogrammy :)

"I have been busy viewing it again and snagging screenshots. This is certainly worthy of the title "zoo of the year". I am certainly going to study ZZ's building skills."

Why thank you.

One of the things that lends a lot toward my building style is a game glitch that I noticed the first time I had ZT.

Maintenance workers and sometimes even guests can get stuck among foliage if there isnt a "to" and "from" path connected to a bare area. If there is only a "to" path (1/4 tile clear area), they will go in, but they cant get out, so to stop this from happening I just plant every square inch past the tree line. If theres no place for them to stand, they dont go in there. The result is a lush planted area.

WOW EVERYONE!!!!!

I am simply amazed at your responses!

Thank you so much!

OTAY!!!!!

TIME TO POST THE REST OF THE ENCHANTED GARDEN ZOO!!!!!

(trotting off to grab screen shots......)

Z.Z.

This is the Central Overview and the Spring Overview. I wish there was a way to screenshot the entire map all at once, but there isnt, so the overviews give an idea of where everything is in relation to eachother, information which is unclear in the close up single focus shots.

post-4437-1194638870_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194638895_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

The Spring Map Edge shot depicts the actual height of Cloud Forest Mountain, 24 levels, the max the game allows, the biggest mountain possible.

Well, it needed to reach the clouds....

;D

And this is the Spring Fairy, who sits in Cloud Forest Spring, surrounded by a serene silvery magical aura (AKA "Chum") and giant rocks amid a lush forest complete with mushrooms, mossy boulders, and grazing unicorns. There are actually 2 paths leading to the magically hidden restrooms on either side of the spring, always thinking about the guests needs ;)

This is my favorite area of the entire zoo, the most natural in appearance and sound, sometimes I just sit here and look at it.....

post-4437-1194639196_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194639380_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

And on either side of the Spring Fairy there is Cloud Forest Cafe and Cloud Forest Gifts.

At this time I would like to mention this beautiful Blue Spruce, an amazing tree that gives cool color and depth to a forest. I just love this tree.

post-4437-1194640108_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194640129_thumb.jpg

ZooGrammy

I am amazed at your patience. You say it took you 2 months to build this zoo? I'm sure that is key to it's success.