Exhibits of Hawkkeye´s animals

Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric

Today we have the Iberian Wolves. This one was a challenge because I wanted to simulate the effect of a train running through their exhibit (using Jane's Birmingham Train pack in the corner). These guys can get grumpy real fast so make sure you give them the trees they want. Other than that, no real issues.

iber.png

iber2.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 5 weeks later...
LapisLazuli77

An exhibit for the Yangtze giant softshell turtle, as a memorial to the species. Last Sunday the last known female died, leaving only two specimens left, both males. So unless there's somehow more out there(but we said that about the baiji, didn't we?), the species is basically extinct

image.jpeg.bd74ddfeee85ad608a20a0549bcf943a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Savannahjan

A beautiful tribute exhibit LL77

• Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666
2 hours ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

An exhibit for the Yangtze giant softshell turtle, as a memorial to the species. Last Sunday the last known female died, leaving only two specimens left, both males. So unless there's somehow more out there(but we said that about the baiji, didn't we?), the species is basically extinct

image.jpeg.bd74ddfeee85ad608a20a0549bcf943a.jpeg

Bad news... I hope some still live in Vietnamese/Chinese swamps.

Great exhibit, I like that underwater viewing, seen something like that in large tanks in zoos (last time it was giant tank full of freshwater European fish, where you could walk around as if it was a pond, and descend underground to watch fish through the glass).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Today's animal is the Pachyrhinosaurus! They're still babies right now but I'm excited to see them grow into adults! They're easy to please and they haven't caused any bugs or crashes! Ceratopsians are my favorite dinosaur genus and I'm glad to see more mods of them!

pachy2.png

pachy1.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Savannahjan

Love this exhibit and animal as well. 

• Thanks 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Here they are all grown up! The scientist says their exhibit is well suited but I'm definitely making them a larger one next time.

pach2.png

pach1.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4

YoungerPrinceLothric

Today we have the Indian Cobra! As a longtime lover of snakes, I was excited to play around with these guys. This exhibit went through a whole overhaul right at the beginning because I wanted to use Vondell's new black mesh aquarium ceiling pieces to make it look like they were fenced in, but exhibit suitability immediately went to zero and enraged the snakes, so I have to find a way to work around that in a future exhibit. That's alright though because I went ahead and used the brown steel bridge roof pieces for around the perimeter to give the illusion that they were predator-proof. I used the HP castle pieces on the outside of the exhibit and placed restaurant doors up against them to create the illusion that guests could go inside 'for a closer look' at the snakes. Next time I'll be smarter and I won't squish the exhibit right up against the map walls.

These guys are great, though. Easy to please and they didn't cause any freezes, crashes, or cause any strange bugs. 

cobra2.png

cobra1.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

A couple more before I head off to bed (I went a little bit overboard and my wrists hurt LOL I gotta take a few days off but my zoo tycoon obsession is back full force)

Edmontosaurus (Savannah) and Kosmoceratops (Coniferous). Both of them are babies right now but I will update once they reach adulthood!

No glitches, bugs, behavioral issues, freezes, crashes, etc. The guests love them and they are happy and content. I gave them the foliage they required and then went full ham with neutral-programmed foliage that wouldn't affect their happiness levels because I wanted everything look as lush and natural as possible. 

ed1.png

kosm2.png

kosm1.png

ed3.png

ed2.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

LapisLazuli77

Banger Edmontosaurus habitat

image.png.48c02dd37d33cdb7192b1e8641fa9bc2.pngWhat's this tree?

• Like 1