Exhibits of Hawkkeye´s animals

Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric

Small Update! Here's the exhibit I built for the South China Tiger! It's not the best and it looks a little cramped but I'm happy with it!

SCT.png.a8b71bee54ac7007c33d9604778e2079.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Small Update! Here's the exhibit I built for the South China Tiger! It's not the best and it looks a little cramped but I'm happy with it!

SCT.png.a8b71bee54ac7007c33d9604778e2079.png

Nice. Like that tower building.

And what are those red and white things behind water troughs? Mushroom?

YoungerPrinceLothric
On 12/17/2022 at 3:39 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

And what are those red and white things behind water troughs? Mushroom?

that is meat from this warehouse goods mod by RDingFT

I wanted it to look like the zookeepers were leaving supplies in the exhibit for the tigers to eat from.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

the holidays had me burned out real bad so I took a shortcut and installed Z.Z.'s 'zoo test' file to try out another animal. This time we have the Mountain Nyala.

No behavior issues, no crashes, etc. 

MN.png

• Love 3

Savannahjan

What a gorgeous exhibit!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Sorry for my absence. I wanted to make up for it with a new exhibit: this one is from a 'test' zoo where I, well, test new mods lol. Not very much going on around this exhibit because I just wanted to jump right in and play around with some animals instead of building the guest architecture around it. 

These are the Ramoceros. They're extremely easy to take care of and it doesn't take much to make them happy! They don't cause any freezes or game crashes either.

Clipboard01ramoceros.png

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Today we have the American Lions!

The idea behind this exhibit was to use neutral building pieces to "separate" the exhibits from each other (the other side is coming later today, those'll be flightless birds) so I placed the invisible fences up against them. It makes it look like guests can "go into" these "buildings" from the side and view the animals from within. This is from my "test zoo" file, hence why it looks like I built it in a void because I'm just testing out ideas right now before I implement them into a functioning zoo.

These guys are great but they only really get full exhibit suitability from the trees that are listed in their information profile, so if you're like me and you like to have a variety of vegetation in your exhibits, make sure you have neutral foliage mods installed. I have the monkey puzzle trees set to invisible for right now so you can see the animals better.

Again I experienced No crashes, no freezes, no behavior issues or glitches, etc.

Zoo000.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that when you click on my full screenshots you cannot zoom in to see the animals better, so here's a cropped image of the lions themselves.

That baby by the grass was purchased with the 'purchasing young hack.'  

image.png.470bc578cd497f9156ba93bcba594c20.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hawkkeye666
16 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Today we have the American Lions!

The idea behind this exhibit was to use neutral building pieces to "separate" the exhibits from each other (the other side is coming later today, those'll be flightless birds) so I placed the invisible fences up against them. It makes it look like guests can "go into" these "buildings" from the side and view the animals from within. This is from my "test zoo" file, hence why it looks like I built it in a void because I'm just testing out ideas right now before I implement them into a functioning zoo.

These guys are great but they only really get full exhibit suitability from the trees that are listed in their information profile, so if you're like me and you like to have a variety of vegetation in your exhibits, make sure you have neutral foliage mods installed. I have the monkey puzzle trees set to invisible for right now so you can see the animals better.

Again I experienced No crashes, no freezes, no behavior issues or glitches, etc.

Zoo000.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that when you click on my full screenshots you cannot zoom in to see the animals better, so here's a cropped image of the lions themselves.

That baby by the grass was purchased with the 'purchasing young hack.'  

image.png.470bc578cd497f9156ba93bcba594c20.png

Great looking. I really do like those little glasshouses looking like an entrance to the castle, and pillars from the ramoceros´ exhibit.

Where can I find them, please?

YoungerPrinceLothric

Tonight's exhibit is for the Pachystruthio, which is my new favorite zoo tycoon animal! I had a lot of fun designing this one. They behave well, aren't hard to please, and aren't displaying any bugs, glitches or crashes!

birb2.png

birb.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2