Exhibits of Hawkkeye´s animals

Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric
2 hours ago, HeatherL said:

You make really beautiful exhibits with a lot of unique elements.

In this image, what is the stone fence with the circular arch?

thank you, I really put a lot of work into them 😊

rdingft makes some of the best zoo tycoon mods and I think they make up the majority of my downloads folder

LapisLazuli77

Here's an exhibit I made featuring four of Hawkkeye's Andean birds: the three flamingos and the avocet.

Zoo708.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hawkkeye666
1 hour ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

Here's an exhibit I made featuring four of Hawkkeye's Andean birds: the three flamingos and the avocet.

Zoo708.jpg

Looks really great. I must praise myself for choosing nice environment for them.

I am thinking about adding puna ibis to their compatibility, but they generally prefer freshwater.

Savannahjan

What a beautiful exhibit!  Very well done.

I knew it! I went through every RDingFT file I had except that one because the title was "path pack". Thank you. :-)

Truly_happy

I think you all need to quit your day jobs and design real zoos for a living. :tongue: In other words, I love this thread! :clap::clap::clap:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

YoungerPrinceLothric
6 hours ago, HeatherL said:

I knew it! I went through every RDingFT file I had except that one because the title was "path pack". Thank you. :-)

yeah I personally think that file should be renamed to 'wall pack' or something like that because it's very misleading.

• Like 1

English is RDing's second language. His files were usually named for the game he got them from. Also it is why the file does not have a tooltip, just a repeat of the name. He did quite a few files from the Emperor Game. Renaming files can cause problem, especially ztd names. You could end up with the same ztd ingame two times because of a name change. The game will only read one but you would be wasting your allowable limited ztd count with the extra.

In the revamp I am doing at DD I will be doing a section of where scenery walls can be found since many are in mixed packs. Same thing for paths in mixed packs.

• Like 3

Hawkkeye666
12 hours ago, Wildgehege said:

Absolutely love the Badgers. Can't wait for the release

They are released. Maybe you will find their pack .ztd in my project´s topic, if it is deleted already, you can find this badger (and european, japanese and american) on my google drive.