Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric

In accordance with Hawkkeye's compatibility guide:

image.png.40820332e1f588ac1d8ee242f0599193.png

Zoo718.jpg

Zoo720.jpg

• Like 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

(I hope these posts aren't annoying anyone! I'm just very invested in Zoo Tycoon lately and I'm trying to take advantage of my physical health being in a good place)

The First image here is a freshwater tank of the following cichlids: Midas, Red Terror, Turquoise, and Wolf

The Second is the baby CamarasaurusZoo724.jpg

Zoo726.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hawkkeye666
4 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

(I hope these posts aren't annoying anyone! I'm just very invested in Zoo Tycoon lately and I'm trying to take advantage of my physical health being in a good place)

The First image here is a freshwater tank of the following cichlids: Midas, Red Terror, Turquoise, and Wolf

Zoo726.jpg

Of course not annoying. These pics are why I made this thread.

• Thanks 1

Truly_happy
18 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

...I'm trying to take advantage of my physical health being in a good place...

(Pats.) Chronic illness is a hard thing to live with. I'm glad you're feeling better these days. :celebrate:

• Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666
18 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Zoo726.jpg

Are the midas cichlids breeding well? I saw them in public aquarium, with about 40 other fish species, and quite a lot of them were paired with fry swimming around. It was quite interesting to watch them, surprisingly mostly undisturbed by other fish.

YoungerPrinceLothric
11 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Are the midas cichlids breeding well?

Yup! No problems at all! I'm not at my computer right now to check but the last time I was in game they were making babies just like the others! (thankfully not in overabundance like the golden pheasants – those guys bred up to 114 the last time I looked 😅)

YoungerPrinceLothric

Today: White Park Cattle, Tamworth Pigs, and British Saddleback Pigs

Zoo763.jpg

• Like 1

Savannahjan
On 3/24/2022 at 9:08 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I recently made an exhibit for Hawkkeye's Dingoes!

Your dingo exhibit is fabulous!  Excellent work on the Mamenchisaurus as well.

I appreciate the link to the swamp pack, I don't even remember that pack for some strange reason.   Also, the trellis like walls add so much visual interest,  could you also give a link for them?  

• Thanks 1

Savannahjan
On 3/28/2022 at 6:06 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

They could never be annoying, but so very enjoyable.  Like TH, I'm so glad you are feeling well.

The farm scene above is idyllic, simply divine. :smiley_emoticons_fips_herzen01:

• Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666
On 4/3/2022 at 6:03 AM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Today: White Park Cattle, Tamworth Pigs, and British Saddleback Pigs

Zoo763.jpg

Trying to beat you in how good exhibit look is a lost cause, so at least I can offer image of exhibit I am testing now - American floodplain from Lower Cretacerous period.

nacretlow.jpg.948ce48ad66f6088e9b7e61eee81dbb4.jpg

Not my doing of course - dinosaurs were made by ZT2 Thailand, Alvin Abreu, Royboy407, Tyranachu, 16529950 and Demon Hunter. 

I especially love Demon Hunter´s therizonosaurs (all 4 are made and to be released) and ZT2 Thailand´s armoured dinosaurs.

• Love 1