Exhibits of Hawkkeye´s animals

Hawkkeye666

On 7/13/2022 at 4:59 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Here's my personal favorite: the Poitevin Horses, Camargue Cattle, and Camargue Horses

horses.png.c786eed4e0f5ed89ad838ea66d5fd093.png

I have never heard/seen of these animals.  Did you make them?

Interesting site www.livestockoftheworld.com.

2 hours ago, fountain said:

I have never heard/seen of these animals.  Did you make them?

Hawkkeye made them. You can find themon his Google drive.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Here's the Blue Iguanas! They had a high demand for rocks that made them pretty angry with me in the beginning before I fulfilled it, but they should level off soon. I'm sorry I haven't been so active lately - my personal life has been extremely busy and stressful. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with this exhibit. I used Jane's Tegel Pack for the 'fencing,' but because animals react negatively to them, I had to put the invisible fence inside of the pieces to keep the illusion.

iguana.png

iguana2.png

• Love 4

6 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Here's the Blue Iguanas! They had a high demand for rocks that made them pretty angry with me in the beginning before I fulfilled it, but they should level off soon. I'm sorry I haven't been so active lately - my personal life has been extremely busy and stressful. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with this exhibit. I used Jane's Tegel Pack for the 'fencing,' but because animals react negatively to them, I had to put the invisible fence inside of the pieces to keep the illusion.

iguana.png

iguana2.png

Real life has always priority to games.

I always like to see your exhibits, because they look great, but you have no obligation to post here - so no need to be sorry. 

I think no one here would want anyone else to neglect real life issues just because of a game, especially game which (at least to me) is so calming as ZT.

I will always be glad to see your stuff posted here, regardless of how often or if ever you post. Play when it´s fun for you and you have time and just share stuff if you feel like it/have time.

And I am pretty sure this is an opinion of everyone here.

Looks great. I chose to let them want many rocks because they seem to live in rocky environment, often found in crevasses or caves.

• Like 1

Great use of the decorative fencing.  I've never tried it for exhibits.  It brings a kind of history as if the zoo has been around since early 20th century and that kind of zoo I have thought of building.

I also like path colors you chose.  Really good work. :cheerleader:

On 6/24/2022 at 11:53 PM, Zarawatto said:

Here are some new exhibits from my most recent project, the Thawed Out Park!

Glyptodon plains!

Reveal hidden contents

Zoo117.jpg.7d32e37334b3622730d1286913d23c98.jpg

Synthetoceras X Horned Gopher

Reveal hidden contents

Zoo037.jpg.cc776f6f2d7eaa68f82c777262e9f89d.jpg

Scelidotherium & Jefferson's Ground Sloth castles 🏰🏰

Hide contents

Zoo105.jpg.3bb6919a07fdb59a525669458dea4e4b.jpg

Hide contents

Zoo108.jpg.c521eccbda7fddeb667874af40c659f6.jpg

Josephoartigasiae AquaTerrarium

Reveal hidden contents

Zoo148.jpg.ea70a9caa60680e0355f39355d03da28.jpg

What are those walls that look drizzled with icing?  If was allowed/granted, It'd be kind of cool to retain the dark grey base then "drizzle" a gooey or slimy green on top. Plus orange goo, too. And red, orange, yellow "leaves" on top. (One year a week before Halloween a measurable snowfall inspired "snow pumpkin" building of snow and leaves. Very colorful.)

YoungerPrinceLothric
22 minutes ago, fountain said:

What are those walls that look drizzled with icing?

they're from here!

• Like 1

Thanks!

• Like 1

Zarawatto
2 hours ago, fountain said:

If was allowed/granted, It'd be kind of cool to retain the dark grey base then "drizzle" a gooey or slimy green on top. Plus orange goo, too. And red, orange, yellow "leaves" on top.

I may try it, but I don't know if it is allowed, nor who should I ask for permission

Short answer would be to ask Cricket or Jan or other admin.  RDFT shared, brought them to us. Admin could advise you obtaining permission.

I thought the slime would be good for Halloween.

Thanks.

• Like 1