Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Hawkkeye666
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Goosifer

pony ride

Guest vickiesunflower

Well sunflowers and that what you have in mind is just the very reason I think Jane was not all that pleased with the

attraction in the first place but like I said it is on her to do list and let's hope life and health treats her kind

and she has the energy to work on it soon.

Not that it will be released within no time then for I recall her ropeway took her much of her time

But she made one and I really hope this ponyride, wich was one of my desires to once have along with

the ropeway since I have this game, will one day be our dream come true

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toodlepops

• Fern

• Z.Z.

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

Actually I like the pony ride out in the open. That is the way we have them here.

Z.Z.

Well, you guys gave me such a great visual, I had to make some.

These are just concept rotations, and are not finished yet, but I wanted to let you peek :)

There is one for Winter, one for Autumn, and one for Spring and Summer (combined cause they are both green ;)

The entrance will be slices of the wheel game thing, the flags along the back and the umbrella with the little dude.

I was going to use the horse pack from the animals downloads, with the in game female unicorn with the horses in the Winter one, and the in game zebra with the horses in the Autumn one, and that ingame giant extinct horse as a Clydesdale with the other horses in the Spring/Summer one, they would go around the track.

For riders I thought the skiers and snowmobilers, and I will look for good ones from the angled animations packs too.

All I do is cut and paste concept pieces, so it will be left to a designer to actually make them into buildings that can be run in game.

When I get the cut and paste done Ill post them for you again :)

Z.Z.

Ok, heres the concept for the Winter Pony Ride.

Of course it will require a much better cutout job than I can do for the entrance, horses (and other creatures) and riders, but I can make the rotations for the bases no problem.

In order to get them to look right I had to make the base 10x10, so it should probably be reduced 50% before inserting the ponies to make it 5x5 instead.

For riders I thought the skiers and snowmobilers.
You would need persission of the designers to raid them. The angled animations are okay as they use ingame graphics.

It is an awful lot of work. I think each view of Janes ride has over 40 pictures because of all the animations required. So that is a minimum of 160 pictures you would have to do.

Guest Caddienoah

Z.Z. Good job on your visions of the pony ride...I like all the views and colorations. I think the 10x10 version would be great. The one thing I would change is the center isle...I think a gazebo, fountain, or a large shade tree with the surrounding planting would be nice....in that order...the small planting I think needs to have more impact...but when it comes down to it, it would really be nice to have some one design one.

Z.Z.

Hi Caddienoah :)

Im glad you like them, unfortunately I dont know how to do anything except cut and paste concept pieces, so it will require an actual designer to make them a reality.

10x10 is rather large, the size of a small exhibit, and larger than any other building that I know of.

5x5 would be perfect though, same size as many of the buildings, big enough to see and small enough for smaller zoos.

I tried to keep to low growing foliage so as not to lose the ponies and riders behind a big tree, but a fountain would be good :)

toodlepops

Could something like this be done to create the pony ride? Could animations be added to this? I'm not very good at that. Different colored ponies would be nice.