• Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• There are no registered users currently online

pony ride

Guest vickiesunflower

ZooGrammy

Here is another suggestion. I think it was Catfish or La who made the Party Pagota. The roof came from the Dino Gift shop. If this roof was used instead and without the hanging decorations, I think it would work well.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toodlepops

• Fern

• Z.Z.

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Z.Z.

That does look good.

Maybe put that on the base of the carousel, in place of the carousel itself, and maybe even use the carousel horse as the pony...

Guest vickiesunflower

thats not a bad idea zoogrammy. isnt there any way we could kind of copy the pony ride from zt2 but kind of change and add things on it so its not exactly the same and we done get into trouble.?

i think the attraction needs to be a bit bigger than the pagoda though, its not very big.

maybe some wooden fencing or railings around the outside too.

some cactus or desert flowers to make it a bit more wild western ish style.

just some random thoughts.

nana_nytowl

Ok, how's this?

Take the roof that Ziggy showed and enlarge it and remove the hangings, use the fencing from the first picture that T.P. posted and take Sunflowers suggestion for the foliage around it. Sounds like we'd have a great attraction.

:post-6-1170309992:

Guest vickiesunflower

YES, YES, YES (sounds like something out of'When Harry met Sally')lol, i love the sound of that idea

nana, that sounds really good. ok now, what about animations for our attraction? would it be too difficult to have some animations when a guest enters it?

or, maybe ive had an idea, that we could have a horse rearing up on the top of the roof of the buillding, like a statue and every time a guest enters it we could

have it move up and down , or a little snippet of western music play (like wthe same as when someone enters the praerie dog cafe) or even a horse whinnying(sp) as they enter.

some more thoughts of mine. MAN I WISH I COULD DESIGN !!!

toodlepops
The idea is nice but I am not fond of the image for the "roof" is just too much.

I agree it's a bit tall. LOL I'm just experimenting. I can make it lower.

toodlepops
I agree it's a bit tall. LOL I'm just experimenting. I can make it lower.

I was going to try to make one that is oblong anyway. Wanted it 4 x 6 squares. Sounds are not a problem when guests enter. If we don't already have what we want I can most likely find it. I'm not too good with animations so if I'm doing it it got to be really simple. LOL Let me play around a bit and see what else I can come up with. I like the striped tent look just not the height.

Guest vickiesunflower

i think i prefer the pagoda look but without the hanging thingys.....

go for it toodle , cant wait to see what you can come up with.

toodlepops
sunflowers said:
i think i prefer the pagoda look but without the hanging thingys.....

go for it toodle , cant wait to see what you can come up with.

Here's 2 more versions. I really like the one on the bottom cause it looks more like a pavillion rather than a tent.

Guest vickiesunflower

thats why i prefer the top one it looks more rustic, it looks more western/cowboy/pony ride ish.