• Forester_Sk
    • Goosifer
    • MarkBL20
    • Truly_happy
    • Hawkkeye666

pony ride

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest Caddienoah

I like the bottom of the two, but the problem I forsee, is that we won't be able to see the ponies and riders, since the pavillion roof is so large. I also like the oblong idea (or rectangular) rather than a circular or square shaped ride. If we go with the three seasonal views, I like the pagoda roof shape pavillion rather than the gazebo-type center structure.

Though when it comes down to it, I will use what is designed, and be happy that I expressed opinions in its design.

:moosey2:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toodlepops

• Fern

• Z.Z.

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toodlepops

K, I'm somewhat limited to roof shape/texture to what's available in RCT2. I can custom some of it but, not all of it. Here's a rustic theme and I do kinda like this too.

Jay once said that closed (roofed) rides were easier to make because you can use less animations and you can often make it more realistic. If we go with these types of buildings you would see the ponies from the side a bit which would fit in well with the other types of rides that are already available.

Now, I can certainly recolor/paint :dye_easter_egg: the ingame horses and I can probably rework some sitting peeps to go on them. The question is, are you willing to wait 5 years for me to finish it cause that's about how much time it's gonna take? LOL

Another possible idea is point Rick at this. He is good with animals. But pinning him down might be a tall order.

toodlepops
Another possible idea is point Rick at this. He is good with animals. But pinning him down might be a tall order.

That was my first thought too but, he's got a lot of projects he's working on right now. If I could use Sundance's horses for the colors, I might be able to pull out same animation frames for say 3 horses, line them up and go from there. It would still take a long time though.

I do think we should have no base on this so it can be placed on any terrain or you could use the dirt terrain under it. There is no dead space around the outside so I wouldn't be adding any plants either cause you could just place game ones right up against it.

If you want this as a paying attraction, you will need to add some sort of walkthrough booth in the entrance. You might be able to get away with a half tile one just inside the fenceline.

toodlepops
If you want this as a paying attraction, you will need to add some sort of walkthrough booth in the entrance. You might be able to get away with a half tile one just inside the fenceline.

Why? and I'm not just being difficult. LOL Can't guest just walk through the entrance in the fence?

Why? and I'm not just being difficult. LOL Can't guest just walk through the entrance in the fence?

Like I said if you want them to be paying.......... plus if is an attraction they will disappear into thin air at the entrance.

The booth would mean you would be hiding the guest getting on/off the horse. Hmm you could do a couple of tile lengths of ground to roof wall here and there too.

Have a look at the skating rink in the ZA Xmas pack. It might give you some ideas.

toodlepops
Like I said if you want them to be paying.......... plus if is an attraction they will disappear into thin air at the entrance.

The booth would mean you would be hiding the guest getting on/off the horse. Hmm you could do a couple of tile lengths of ground to roof wall here and there too.

Have a look at the skating rink in the ZA Xmas pack. It might give you some ideas.

I like the idea of having solid walls, like on the corners maybe? How about I put a regular door on the entrance? I really didn't want any dead space around the outside.