Newest Member
    asd294

• woesh
    • Akrianna
    • Truly_happy

African Raptor's Projects

african raptor

african raptor

My latest project which I'm taking my time with is some new coral rocks based on the ones ingame. :060104_emA21_prv:

I find that tanks are very bare and very one level there's no cliffs or any odd shaped landscaping so I've got some.

There are two new coral made allready, a big piece with foliage on it and and small cave formation.

I do have animations for a tall one and one with a hole through it but I can't get ape to accept them yet.

post-17-1169326239_thumb.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• african raptor

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

Those look great AR! I have always wanted to change the levels in the tanks and this will make a big difference. I am really glad to see these coming along.

genkicoll

Oh, yay! AR's designing again! :D These are great! Have you tried putting your images in through the animations tab instead of the icons/images one? If so, there's another way it can be done for large images, just let me know :)

toodlepops

LOL I was also just thinking how this could be done too. They look super and I can't wait!

Tip:

Load just the icon images into ape and put the descriptions, etc. in. Then you can load the bigger graphics directly into zoot.

Courtesy of Fern. :P

genkicoll

Yes, that is the other way I was going to mention, but it's less time-consuming to use the animations tab in APE if it will let you, because if you use ZOOT to add them, the images will need to be changed to 256-colors first.

african raptor

I've tried putting them through the animations tab and when I go to put the icons in it won't allow me to the whole thing crashes on me, and I have no idea how to use zoot as I've never downloaded it.

I was wondering if genki, you have any spare time I could send them over to you so you could quickly place them in ape, so then I can carry on with some more.

genkicoll

I'm always happy to help, AR...except that my home computer is in the shop and I'm on a borrowed laptop that doesn't have my programs on it. ^^; I'm sure Donna (Toodlepops) would be happy to help, though! Either that, or I'll do it for you on Monday when I have access to my programs again :)

african raptor

I sent them along to you anyway Genki, honestly there's no rush I have other things on this week so I'll porobably forget them myself, just take your time, it will be appreciated when you get round to it. I also managed to get an extra one made in the past hour.

african raptor

Just to show everyone what I was having problems on these are the pieces of coral.

Tall Coral

Coral Pillar

Coral Hole Formation

genkicoll

Those are so cool! Just what we need, and they'll look great with the Atlantian and Atlantia stuff :D