• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer

African Raptor's Projects

african raptor

genkicoll

I already rotated them, Donna ;) I believe that they're able to go on land, as well as in tanks and on water.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• african raptor

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

african raptor

There with fern now, as there where still a few problems with them like when placed on land they would turn back into the old coral, so they wern't quite finished. Also there are plans for one to become a shelter.

:whoa: Your serious? :post-1551-1124418072: That is fantastic :post-1551-1124418072: I hope they're finished before my zoo is I will redecorate all tanks Thank you African Raptor :elkgrin:

Guest Otter Lord
Thanks OL these are just something I've wanted to do for a while to hep make my tanks look better, and it's great to see you posting again, hopefully you can stick around for a while.

Yeah I just work on stuff every now and then. I hardly post too, I just hover around the forums nowadays. I'd definitely download this if I still played ZT1. It looks great for exhibits.

I already rotated them, Donna ;) I believe that they're able to go on land, as well as in tanks and on water.

Sorry Genki but they can't go on land since there were lines in the ucs that prevented it (cDeadOnLand = 1 is one of the problem lines). I have a few things to sort out with them. I also want to play with cHeight and see what effect that has in tanks as I suspect it behaves differently than on land.

There are a few items in the game that go on land and in tanks the pink oyster, the treassure chest and the diver so it might be possible.

There are a few items in the game that go on land and in tanks the pink oyster, the treassure chest and the diver so it might be possible.
I can get them on land no problem but I want to make sure that in the tanks that the fish can swim over them and not through them

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Otter Lord

Wouldn't that be impossilbe because ZT1 is a 2d game? There might be a way to make the image be behind anything that goes over it though.

Wouldn't that be impossilbe because ZT1 is a 2d game? There might be a way to make the image be behind anything that goes over it though.

Tanks have more than one setting. If a marine animal is swimming on the surface it should swim over an item on the floor of the tank. But like the animals they do walk/swim through each other and sometimes seem to swim through solid rock. I wanted to see if altering the cHeight setting would have any effect on what happens in the tank.

• 1 month later...

Well African raptor :292: on your rock coral pack It turns out great! I am playing with them at the very momentand well as you play you get ideas and this one is for the cave coral formation. Can you make it a shelter for the small aquatic animals like the bleu tuna and the baracuda? For now my imaginiation will do the trick but it would be even so much more fun if this could be done.