Top Posters In This Topic

• african raptor

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

AR, I extracted the MM2 ship and modified it to match my Atlantia pack. Would you like the extracted images to match to your Atlantis pack?

• 7 months later...
african raptor

So I'm starting designing again, nothing big, I really dont have time, and Ideas are virtually none existant at the moment as I can't even force myself to pay Zoo tycoon anymore. However I love designing, thats why I played the game so long. Fern got me back on track with a building, no idea if I will get it programmed or just leave it as scenery, I tended not to use buildings when I played anyway, they where just theyre as a visiual enhancer.

I do want to make a small pack of scenery buildings, not sure wether they'll be in theme with the ingame buildings or just completely random wacky designs, but I will update you when I have a clearer understanding of what I am making.

This is the building, fits in perfectly with other ingame items, it is a building that was made in the beta game, but obviously got changed in the final game, it took some time remaking it as the image I used was poor, half the building was missing and theyre was no information on what it once was, but a little help from my imagination might help me come up with a good use for it.

Well that's enough gibberish from me, if you got lost or confused by what I was saying don't worry so did I looking back, lol

ZooGrammy

I think it is a very attractive building. I hope you have time to finish it AR.

Oh, yaaaay~!! You ARE building again! :clap: How exciting! I'm so happy! *genki bounces* I've always loved, loved, loved your designs, and I'm so happy that you're going to allow Tek to host them! :hug2: Eeeee~!! :elkgrin:

African Raptor the roof of this building just screems for this (Have no translation here but the dutch word is Bolderwagen)

Guests go inthere could hire one for 5$ each :elkgrin: so they can transport the kiddies wich is very convenien in large maps at they get too tired Or their self brought foods and drinks to consume somewhere in the zoo

It would fit up there just right

We could also make people to hire 3 sorts of things

The Bolderwagen, Buggy's like this :

and for elderly people or in case someone twisted his/her anckle a wheelchair

And the yellow thingy on the roof would be way cool :032:

We call those just wagons here Pukkie

AR nice job. You could have them as both working and scenery buildings. You could complete the scenery version yourself and then have ZTUF members supply ideas that Fern can use to do the configuring for them.

This is a great idea. When we took our guys and gals to the Toledo Zoo, for the day, we looked for such a building, because we needed a wheelchair. It is a good building to have and I like your design. Can't wait to use it...

And a question...do we have a guest in a wheelchair, even as a scenery item?

Decided I don't like the flat area on the roof. Would rather see roof.

Could be a minimart. Or a rental attraction rather than a gift shop.

The thing about having it renting out wagons, wheelchairs etc, is that there are no animations to support that so they would be carrying it around in their inventory, not using it. Guests can only buy one gift, which goes into the inventory and will not use another gift shop again.

What I did for AQ was make an attraction where they could rent things, but they did not go into the inventory. What they could rent was listed in the tooltip. That way I am not wasting ids on unrealistic things. And guests will go to more than one attraction.

In many ways attractions are the most useful zoo building because guests go there for fun.

And a question...do we have a guest in a wheelchair, even as a scenery item?

Not that I know of. There are sunbathers though.

Well the file has been uploaded here, and is pending so hopefully it will be accepted later today, and the file is also over at ZTUF.

It's been released as scenery so far.

*New*

Haunted Lighthouse Scenery Version

Now I know I shouldn't whine as this is really great but men this should become a working attraction at one point

Perhaps coming halloween would be the perfect time for that :032: