hshelby99

• And 1
    • riou108
    • Goosifer
    • DeWetsWild

Additional storage

luvmy83wing

luvmy83wing
So in order to find out what we already have separtely in our game, we have to download the pack or should we get rid of what we have and just download the pack? I don't have that many GB's left on my Hard Drive and I don't know how/if I can get more. I have Windows Vista. There are two other packs I'd like to have to. The Panda Pack and the Think Pink Mega Pack.

Kim

you might try storing the downloads on removable storage such as a cd t save space on your computer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ageise02

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

• Yellowrose

I store my dl's in my GSpace or on my external HD until I need them for a game or contest.

Guest Caddienoah

Alicia G.

One more time in English please...what is "GSpace"? And isn't the box under the desk the "external" HD? I thought everything is stored there????I'm not trying to be funny, looking for a way to store files too, don't know if I can copy to disk. And if I can, how do I move files while game disk is in the computer tray.

You can move files while game disk is in the computer tray, Caddienoah Just not when the game is active and you have a zoo running.

I myself used windowsexplorer for that untill Dizzy learned me to work with Total Commander.

Alicia G.

One more time in English please...what is "GSpace"? And isn't the box under the desk the "external" HD? I thought everything is stored there????I'm trying to be funny, looking for a way to store files too, don't know if I can copy to disk. And if I can, how do I move files while game disk is in the computer tray.

Caddienoah,

the box under the desk is an interneal HD I have a HD that is externally attached to the tower. GSpace is connected with GMail and Firefox. Its a cyber storage site inside gmail but you have to use firefox to get it, I believe.

You don't need your game active to move files into it, in fact, it's better if you don't use the games "Get more Files" button.If you want to know more about how to add files to your game without it being active just PM me.

Pukkie,

What is Total Commander?

You better ask Dizzy for an explanation here For I know how I can easily move files with it but to explain what kind of program it is would only make things confusing as I am such a computertwit

Guest Caddienoah

Ok Ladies,

You lost me...

You have added a HD box to the box? Does it help...better than adding memory...when our computer was hit by a virus last year, when I took it in to get fixed, the company doubled its memory. But since then I think I need it to be doubled again...too much Zoo Tycoon...

Had to correct something above, "I'm not trying to be funny" just noticed that my brain went faster than my two fingers typing, sorry!

As to Firefox, Total Commander etc.??????

Mozilla Firefox is like Internet Explorer but I find the Firefox much and much better

as to the Total Commander you better PM Dizzy about it I am beyond hope when I have to explain that :413:

Guest Dizzy

Total Commander is a file manager for Windows, a program like Windows Explorer to copy, move or delete files.

However, Total Commander can do much more than Explorer, e.g. pack and unpack files, access ftp servers, compare files by content, etc!

For more info go to the FAQ site FAQ

If you like it, you can download it for free over here Total Commander

You can get the software in different languages...

p.s. for Vista users...it works fine under Vista

I don't know if this is the right spot for this but Genki asked for a new topic to be started for this discussion. so here goes ...

In the thread, New Combined ZTD Releases, we got to talking about other places to store your download files to get them off the hard drive and free up space.

Is this all right Genki?