SadakoRei13

• AnthraxOrigin12
    • AnkyloJoe
    • bxdczoo
    • finnethen

Small Simple Zoo

zooguy

Savannahjan

Years ago we had a Halloween contest using this map, it was a lot of fun and there were some really creepy zoos, deep in a dark cavernous hole in the ground. 

• Like 2

This is another take on the excavation zoo, with indoor worlds. This is Western Hemisphere animals only. I like this concept so much I plan on making another zoo like this but perhaps with the temperate exhibits indoor as well. Please let me know what you think. 

Zoo038.jpg

Zoo039.jpg

Zoo041.jpg

Zoo040.jpg

Zoo042.jpg

Zoo043.jpg

Zoo044.jpg

• Love 1

Zarawatto

They look pretty neat! Just two things I notice:

Your aviary cage roof is kind of misplaced. When I use it, I need to ve very careful because at some angle it looks well placed, but you turn the map and the you can see the mistake!

Another issue is that I do not suggest using the same fence lenght for two adjacent exhibits... With small species it's not a true problem, but if the "fence in the middle" crashes, the animals might change exhibits without noticing... Son if they are BIG species, or dinosaurs reaching an unsuitable exhibit, they start smashing the whole place! 🦕🦕

You may always, of course, use an invisible fence or a hack to make your fences everlasting...

• Like 1

I have had difficulties with roofs, I am still trying to find how to make them look right at all angles 

Are you talking about the waterfall with the two adjacent exhibits? I partially use the invisible fence there.

I have actually never played with dinosaurs before, might need to try sometime. 

Zarawatto
8 minutes ago, zooguy said:

Are you talking about the waterfall with the two adjacent exhibits? I partially use the invisible fence there.

I mean the desertic one next to the eagles 🦅🦅

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Savannahjan

Very nice work!  :clap:

• Love 1