SadakoRei13

• drogon
    • Vainon_ajat
    • Fern
    • pukkie

Small Simple Zoo

zooguy

Zarawatto

Nice cages ♡ What's that rainforest foliage from the first pic? What lives in there? 🤔🤔

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New Indoor Zoo Tour- 

New World Biodome

This completely indoor facility has five components with their own specialized climate system. Loosely inspired by the Montreal Biodome. There is also a native walking trail outside, complete with an paleontological playground. Mostly focused on Eastern Americas (South and North) with the exception of Climate four.  Thanks to @hawkeye for making many of the animals. 

1. Arctic Worlds

2. The Chesapeake Bay- the shore and deep sea 

3. Temperate Appalachia

4. Galapagos Arid Discovery

5. Lower Amazonia 

I have to make some compromises as I simply cannot place the glass ceiling over tanks, but one can imagine that the ceiling is higher up or that you are seeing a transparent version of it

Question: Besides zooming out in game, is there a way to take a picture of the whole zoo, I saw this done with the Arctic Sanctuary Zoo.

Zoo005.jpg

Zoo006.jpg

Zoo002.jpg

Zoo003.jpg

Zoo004.jpg

Zoo008.jpg

Zoo007.jpg

Zoo009.jpg

Zoo010.jpg

Zoo011.jpg

Zoo012.jpg

Zoo013.jpg

Zoo014.jpg

Zoo015.jpg

Zoo016.jpg

Zoo017.jpg

Zoo018.jpg

Zoo019.jpg

Zoo020.jpg

• Love 2

Zarawatto
24 minutes ago, zooguy said:

Besides zooming out in game, is there a way to take a picture of the whole zoo, I saw this done with the Arctic Sanctuary Zoo

When I do my zoo maps, I take several SSs and then merge them in Power Point like a giant puzzle 😸😸

Neat park btw... It seems like a zoo I'd like to visit irl ♡

Also, I already made an Australian themed zoo, it is one of my early works... I'd like to see what your ideas are for Globe of Oceania 🙀🙀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

where can I find your Australian zoo?

I would more than likely, create a 'super-dome' that somehow incorporates these areas as distinct bioregions

1920px-Oceania_UN_Geoscheme_Regions.svg.

However as I like zoos with similar climate rooms. it might be like this. I am also open to making rooms for certain show-case animals for ascetics and zoo planning but I still like the idea of having climate systems represented. Problem is here.. many regions with similar climates will still have different fauna 

Outback something something (of course)

-In game Kangeroo

-Emu

-Quokka for sure

Southern Subpolar Forests  Tasmania and New Zealand) - will include the Tasmanian tiger (first extinct animal I will use) 

Melanesian jungles  (Mostly Tropical Aviaries here) I suppose Hawaii would also go here but i would need to do more research.

I mean the Montreal BIodome has puffins and penguins in the same 'room' though different exhibits of course.  Though I would almost like an excuse to make Polynesia separate from Melanesia zoologically if i can find one

-----------------------------------------------------

Sometime of marine exhibit, must be coral reefs (while else am I going to do the Pacific) 

• Like 1

Zarawatto
28 minutes ago, zooguy said:

where can I find your Australian zoo?

You may take a look at it in my Screenshots thread on this page:

This sounds like an exciting idea! I'm usually not a fan of using the glass aviary that much, but your domes are satisfying to look at ♡♡ Great work!

• Like 1

Some zoomed in views of areas I missed before. I hope the puffins and golden tamarins are visible.  Followed by zoomed out visuals that could be used to put together as a map?

These are my last pictures before I completely clean out the DL file for a while. 

Zoo021.jpg

Zoo022.jpg

Zoo023.jpg

Zoo024.jpg

Zoo025.jpg

Zoo026.jpg

Zoo027.jpg

Zoo028.jpg

Zoo029.jpg

• Like 2

Zarawatto
19 minutes ago, zooguy said:

Do you have any recommendations for finding Oceanian files?

Use key words in both Tek or ZTCDD like "Australia" or "Aussie". Maybe, just search the animal's name. Fairy Penguins from Hawkkeye's penguin pack are configured after Pacific Ocean instead of Australia 🤔🤔 Some of them, like Borsato's or Khaydar's are available only at their links, like Kakapo or Takahe