SadakoRei13

• AnkyloJoe
    • AnthraxOrigin12
    • bxdczoo
    • finnethen
    • LapisLazuli77

Small Simple Zoo

zooguy

Wow! So many things to look at, it's great. What is the orangy fish in the mermaid tank?

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone! Do I have any marketing fans here? Anyone that loves colors? (on this website I thought we all loved colorful zoos) My good friend is writing a thesis about how colors in branding are interepted differently between China and the US.  The study is here: https://jmsbconcordia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Lkuu1K9MbP9VSS                  

My friend took the bottom pictures in the Montreal Biodome:

image.png.cfd66dabdd2e502377c24e4415f0ff7d.png

image.png.650741f9d1b0f39ec14865491edaed6a.png

vimage.png.064b8bff339f33248158f38f63e93c5d.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 5:54 PM, Zarawatto said:

Nice cages ♡ What's that rainforest foliage from the first pic? What lives in there? 🤔🤔

I think it was all new world tropical birds, including the scarlet McCall, military's McCall, blue headed amazon. A Toucan for sure too 

• 4 months later...

Here are some screenshots of a zoo that will never be completed due to crashes. This was going to be the base of an experimental post-apocalyptic storyline. Each area was going to represent a different part of a ruined or near-ruined earth. Noticeably Africa remains uncompleted after three crashes prevented it. 

The exhibits and animal choices themselves were supposed to represent the conflicting values that would surely go into making a zoo in a future battered by climate change, intersectional conflicts, and a flurry of natural disasters that would ironically empower environmentalist movements to make a '20th century styled theme park' to keep the values of conservation real in the public eye.  

Much of the Zoo and the exhibits are repetitive in my opinion and I am worried about the lack of originality. However, I hope you enjoy the  Asian gardens as much as I did making them. 

Zoo046.jpg

Zoo047.jpg

Zoo048.jpg

Zoo049.jpg

Zoo050.jpg

Zoo051.jpg

Zoo052.jpg

Zoo053.jpg

Zoo054.jpg

Zoo055.jpg

Zoo056.jpg

Zoo057.jpg