South & Central Animals Zoo by fountain

fountain

First I have made in 1-1/2 years. Not overly pleased mostly because the guests ignored, did not donate, and even refused to walk paths that lead past Galapagos animals. (Yes, I watched them.) But they almost stampeded to see the White Bengal Tiger catty-corner from them.  I am working on another version. 

Hawkeyes' Shoebill  and Secretary Bird are a delight to watch and guests like them.

Young child focused farm animals in exhibits and petting zoo, butterfly house, great sales at the movable  stuffed toy gift stand. Last pix is animal food prep showing delivery trucks, loaded horse and wagon waiting to deliver to other areas, and human-drawn carts.

Zoo045.jpg

Zoo047.jpg

Zoo048.jpg

• Love 2

Zoo051.jpg.268463b23d228a5f94e884fb3a80a50d.jpg

Zoo050.jpg

Zoo051.jpg

• Love 2

I don't know what irked Neptune but he really goes after those boats.

I watched guests go to the Mako sharks then turn around and walk back without turning the corner to see the sunfish, sailfish or the kangaroos or the boa constrictor.

I put Galapagos Sea Lion next the terrific Marine Iguana --which always reported as hungry but reluctant to get out of the tank to eat--  lower right corner in pic across from sharks.  Some times there was crowd to see the iguana, many time guest just walked by or turned around back the way they came.  The Leather-Backed Sea Turtles bottom in middle pic thrived in their tank in this unlike previous zoos.

Zoo058.jpg

Zoo062.jpg

• Love 4

Current zoo is called Southern Hemisphere Zoo and so far I have stocked it with non-Antarctic penguins to show not every swimming bird lives like an Emperor :animated-smileys-laughing-273:

and sneaking in Galapagos penguin and sea lion.  BTW has anyone watched the African penguins who nest in town? Narrated by Patton Oswald on Netflix.

Will post Pix soon.

• Love 2

Savannahjan

What a lovely zoo!  It's great to see you building again Fountain.  :flirtyeyess3:

• Like 1

Zarawatto
On 8/4/2022 at 3:20 PM, fountain said:

--which always reported as hungry but reluctant to get out of the tank to eat--

I don't know why, but there are several animals that got water bugs... I tried Hendrix's Koolasuchus which does the same... And also Khaydar's Moeritherium which stucks in water terrain but not in tanks 🤔🤔

Despite of that, what a beautiful zoo ♡♡ Where may I find that rock with sitting guests on it?

• Thanks 1

Southern Hemisphere Zoo starting with entrance where flags Aussie, NZ on one side but no Tasmania, etc. could I find.  Same lack of flags for Central & South America. Only Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico. Lacking much user-made foliage for S Amer I included Mexico & Puerto Rico items & foliage for added interest.

I didn't do much Africa south of equator unless there will be space left later.  So most of these pix are Aussie side & some going down the 2 paths straight from the entrance. From the entrance Aussie is right side and S Amer is left.

I put RDFT's traders and wagons to work with animal food prep & distribution along with Brandi's people who are also making use of the two group gathering areas at the entrance.  Most Keepers are assigned to 4 exhibits & a few are assigned 8 -10 as area backup to busy Keepers. 

I also put rides near ice cream & soda stands.

Zoo001.jpg

Zoo002.jpg

Zoo003.jpg

Zoo004.jpg

• Like 1