South & Central Animals Zoo by fountain

fountain

Zoo005.jpg.e83d646b0222a138b83bb8d402d2a480.jpg

Zoo006.jpg

Zoo007.jpg

Zoo008.jpg

• Like 1

Non-Antarctic Penguins  Aussie side: Yellow-Eyed NZ, Maori NZ, Galapagos (also Sea Lion exhibit), Little Fairy breed like rabbits so I changed them & exhibit to Royal, Magellanic, African.

Aussie & NZ Birds:  Australia Bustard, Brush Turkey (prolific breeding good for cash flow), Great Spotted Kiwi, NZ Kaka, NZ Okarito, Southern Cassowary, & Jabiru (I forgot to put it n Aussie).

Marine Tanks: Leather Back Sea Turtle, Mako Shark, Ocean Sunfish, Hammer-head Shark, Common Sawfish.

Dancers perform next to Mexican Restaurant near the Kids Slide, Bouncy House, popular Camel Ride. (For years I cannot support the elephant ride as I've learn more.)

Zoo008.jpg

Zoo011.jpg

Zoo010.jpg

Zoo012.jpg

Zoo013.jpg

• Like 1

More to come.  I have made some minor alterations to ease guest congestion but not worth posting.

I am very pleased with the look & animals at this zoo.

fountain

Zarawatto

If you have enough space yet, Hawkkeye has created a pack of antarctic birbs. I think that those might be a nice addition to a Southern Hemisphere themed zoo!

• Like 1

Here are the additional flags, banners of South Africa, Madagascar, Chile, Peru, Argentina.  Going straight back is the composting of zoo poo and kitchen scraps and the maintenance of buildings and walls and the zoo foliage nursery, and the zoo veterinary center. Below the vet center is a view of 3 bat exhibits which closer views in later posts.  Up front the Galapagos birds, variety of S Amer flamingos, Spectacled Bear, Three-toed Sloth.

Zoo015.jpg

Zoo016.jpg

Zoo018.jpg

Zoo019.jpg

Zoo017.jpg

Zoo020.jpg

• Love 2