South & Central Animals Zoo by fountain

fountain

Zoo022.jpg

Zoo023.jpg

Zoo024.jpg

• Love 1

Fish being unloaded, Andean Condor exhibit, Amazon River Manatee, Arapaima (huge fresh water fish)

Zoo027.jpg

Zoo029.jpg

Zoo030.jpg

• Love 1

Sulfur Created Cockatoo shares exhibit with Spectacled Flying Fox (Indo-Australia animals).

Livingstone Fruit Bat next door to Japanese Rest and near Veterinary Center.

Sulawesi Striped Fruit Bat is on other side of the Rest.

86 exhibits with 255 animals, staff of 36 total (including 7 maintenance) in October game year 9. Only 16 benefactors but hoping that will increase since the be no more new exhibits.

Zoo031.jpg

Zoo032.jpg

Zoo033.jpg

• Love 3

Where did you get the veterinary buillding?

Can I get a copy of your zoo and dlupdate file? I would like to walk through your zoo!

• Like 1

Caddienoah, it will take me a few days to look up and remember how to do that. I'll try to have it ready by Wednesday.  (I'm plowing through accumulated e-mails to get me off some of the lists.)  Hope you are doing well.

• 4 months later...

Here are a few Halloween changes I made back in October. I am fond of the "ghoulish kind of horse" in the upper exhibit:

698345791_Hallo_4_2022SHemi.jpg.61372867841d9b0222b0a179eac87e68.jpg

Hallo_5_2022.jpg.ede3f62dda3c7e891e13a1457dc73746.jpg

I did move the Secretary Bird and the Shoebill bird to the Aussie birds area by pretending an exhibit sign explaining their visit. The Vampires, Ghost, Fly replace exhibit one of species of Rhea birds.

Hallo_6_2022.jpg.6ecc4d1eda2e5b903d4a301ada07a637.jpg

Hallo_7_2022.jpg.cc5befca27365fe13fa4959ef9b4fbcf.jpg

Just floral and autumn scenery and pumpkin paths central area because I did not want rip up the zoo to put in autumn themes.

• Like 1

I have to be re-educated on doing the downloads dlupdate copy and prep for sending because I have not recalled it.  I still the Halloween version saved and the new non-South American Xmas 2022 zoo which will be in different topic.

Savannahjan

Love the screens, nice elevation.  I love the tree placement so the animals can be easily seen, yet it still feels lush.

• Thanks 1