Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

I hate to knit-pick again, but the clown's arms seem too skinny. You might want to give him some dumbbells so he can bulk-up. Love your dance moves, though!

What Fountain is talking about reminds me of "people" I wanted to make, like a storyteller and a chalk artist. A break dancer would have fit in nicely with that group.

PS: I got to the final animations with my chalk artist if anyone wants to download that zip on my projects thread and make it a working download.

EDIT: Nevermind ... the attachment with my files in it is gone. :begging:

• Sad 1

Great ideas @fountain and @Truly_happy, thank you!

Uni starts back up tomorrow so I'll be quietly slinking into the shadows for the next few months. No more mods for a quite a while I'm afraid. You'll likely see the the balloon animal stand up and available within the next couple weeks though!

Normally I like to tease my next project at the end of a previous one but all I'll say is I will have plenty of goodies ready for the holidays again. :) Look out for my hacking projects though, that might get some new life soon...code is a lot more accessible to me at school. Can't say any of it would be as interesting as a dancing clown. :tongue:

Thanks for following my updates and see you later! It was fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Savannahjan

Back to the old grind, eh?  Best of luck this semester, but you won't need luck with that brain and whit of yours.  :hug2:

• Love 1

Yes! And be good to yourself, too, during the semester.

Finally found of my zoo Halloween dances...

dance1.jpg.8dc37e71640a64954effbd01b8a33a8d.jpg

Of course I had Moonwalking Giraffe and Party Tiger, etc. exhibits.

• Love 1

Off topic, but I have my projects folder uploaded again, in case anyone is interested.

As for you, Goosifer, take care of yourself! I know, for me, college was both the best and worst time of my life. Study diligently, make friends and don't over-extend yourself!

• Love 4

Syllabus week. Small update :P

ani-ani5.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got the idle animation finally working inside of Zoot thanks to Jay! It turns out GIMP > Photoshop for ZT1 modding.

gif_FINALLY.gif

I've been messing with the clown as you can tell but I'm not sure how I like its size right now. This project has been fun but I'm so keen on releasing it already lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You can send it ahead to me so I can already try it out for you

I like that clown there It looks so funny :hapydancsmil:

Fow what I am seeing I say it's a fabulous thingie :worship:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1