Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

Aw shucks, thanks Pukkie!

I re-shaped the clown to look less bulky. Almost there. I just don't want it to stand out too much from the other vendors in terms of animation, pose, and size. I like to role play as a Blue Fang dev and get the graphics as close to the original as I can xD. Here's my second attempt at an idle animation:

clowndj_128.gif

He's supposed to be leaning forward to look right then leans back to look left. Does it look ok or is the movement too wild?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Only a tad but is that something to worry about? I do place stands but unlike with when I place an animal I don’t stand around the kiosk like I am buying myself lol I place it and move on 

What I would like but then never really noticed at the infame kiosks is that fo one of the arms come ever so slightly forward?  So it looks like the seller is handing things over? 

mind you I enlarged things massively to have a proper look ant it’s more like it’s polishing the deck 

Again is it a bad thing? I’d say not This stand looks amazing! 
But ones placed I probably run off to the nearby animal exhibit and watch the animals :elkgrin:

I did not know Goosifer was at the DG Silly me for that Where would a great designer be ?:Reality_check:

• Like 1

Hmm good point Pukkie! Yeah I think I'll give it one more go and see if I can make the idle animation a bit more subtle. I noticed the other vendors simply move their hands, move their heads, and slightly puff their chests. I might need one more week before release but hope you all get to see it in the downloads then!

Hmm good point Pukkie! Yeah I think I'll give it one more go and see if I can make the idle animation a bit more subtle. I noticed the other vendors simply move their hands, move their heads, and slightly puff their chests. I might need one more week before release but hope you all get to see it in the downloads then!

You need to look at the used animations and the idle ones for the ingame ones. They are actually different and some do actually seem to be passing stuff over to the guest. It is very noticeable with the gift carts.

• Love 1

I like the "polishing" movement. Reminds me of the "If you have time to lean, you have time to clean."  Guests should appreciate clean vendor stalls. :BTFTHNG:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

The clown is no longer a DJ. Last two steps is to figure out how to adjust the balloon doggy lighting a bit and make the USED animation. At least for the graphics.

SE_IDLE_0928.gif

• Like 1

Used animation done, lighting updated on balloon dog. Notice the clown handing out the balloon :D :

clown_used4.gif

• Like 3