Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

Savannahjan

Here comes another mom reply....:post-1-1161705435:

First, glad the jaw reset to close.

My son was in a hardcore band; we had shows in our basement for years.  At a particularly 'active' show (not at our house; somewhere with lots of room for moshing and 'vigorous' artistic expressions :tongue:, someone clocked Daniel at the back of his jaw.  It hurt a lot, so we went to the ER; Xrays showed nothing.  He had swelling and inflammation, but he compensated with chewing on the other side.  It healed, but his jaw wouldn't close properly on that side.  He got more Xrays and it showed a healed fracture.  So many times fractures won't show up initially due to the swelling and inflammation.  So, all he could do about it would be to break his jaw and have it wired shut for 6 weeks.  He opted to live with it. 

The most urgent thing is to be sure you don't have tetanus/lockjaw. 

OK, mom mode powering down.

• Love 1

YoungerPrinceLothric
3 hours ago, Savannahjan said:

My son was in a hardcore band; we had shows in our basement for years.

You just became the coolest person in the world to me, I LOVE hardcore and metal music ❤

• Love 2

Thank you for the concerns and tips, ZZ and Jan. Seriously helpful to know. I'm working on getting my network  plan swapped over to something local so I can start seeing a regular doctor and get it figured out. It was funny sending a text home on Tuesday and by 5 pm that afternoon I was getting texts from my whole extended family out of concern. Dad loves diagnosing us because he knows best. He said I likely had a locked jaw because I had the fan on :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326:

I think it might have been stress-related with research and school weighing heavy lately. Y'all don't know how much the Zoo Tycooning keeps my mind off things so thank you :tongue:

• Love 3

Here goes lol:

ani-ball-stnd1.jpg

Any ideas for the counter space and walls that will join the sides of the the balloon animal stand? Also not sure on small detail decorations at the base.

Edit: oops, I forgot to give it its little boop 🥺

ani-ball-stnd2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

I was browsing the Planet Zoo workshop on Steam today and I wonder if these would work? Not necessarily copy the user's idea exactly, but I think it would be cool to have an adjacent 'rack' or 'stand' nearby to show off all the balloon options like in the clothing rack seen here

clothes.jpg.9c16636f1629bad86828f49ce875fc06.jpg

Here are a few others

lloon4.jpg.959004ef465ec24ee3593e762ee3c1c0.jpg

lloon3.jpg.9974de4f0cda3f216c7da2a8b76e8d72.jpg

lloon2.jpg.d5c1264df8c2d270b7a648445a595148.jpg

lloon.jpg.14ad07e288583b5ce521212d89f5c555.jpg

• Like 1

Ohhh, those are great ideas! I like the rack especially. I'll do that last but if anyone wants a specific balloon animal to make it in, drop it in the thread! I'll see how many I can work in. Sketches or pictures not necessary, but they would help!

I like the signs too, those should be easy to add.

YoungerPrinceLothric

I'd love to see something like a spotted hyena or a serval

• Like 2

You got it! This stand will also be a sort of proof of concept. I want to animate my own vendor and see if I can mimic the pixel art design they all have. They need to be a clown right? 🤡

Is anyone here a balloon connoisseur? I think that's a thing. Is it animal balloon or balloon animal? 

• Like 1

"Balloon animal" and, as the daughter of a clown, I must knit-pick at your design a bit ... The two legs at the front and the two legs at the rear should be connected.

Would love a clown vendor!

• Haha 1

Ohhh I was wondering if anyone would notice haha. I took some creative liberty there because I think I might make the stand window be in the front instead of the side! What do you think? Or would it make more sense on the side like in the drawing I made to keep the legs together?