Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

I love tghese stories hahaha

They do deserve their own place in Phoenix Follies (hint hint)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

I can't believe I'm sitting here getting excited over a hotdog stand 🤗

• Haha 3

I'm just as stoked.

I got done with research presentations today but have another research meeting later tonight. I'll have to finish the last animation on Saturday and then the ball shall be in Fern's court. 🥳

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The Zoo Tycoon 2 version of the Forgotten Spire project has been released here: Forgotten Spire for ZT2

Since I created the model and texture way back when, I'm releasing the assets under Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International.

The ZT1 version is coming up next after the hotdog stand is done, which I'm hoping is before my bedtime :P (the assets to send to Fern anyway)

My hotdog stand is in the operating room as I, the first-time surgeon Mr. Dr. Goosifer, am flanked by Jay and Fern with scalpels and all to ensure my stand lives on. In other words, we're working on configuration so hopefully I'm smart enough to figure it out so it's out sooner than later :P

While we work on my hotdog, I thought I'd share what I'll be starting on Wednesday:

Screenshot%202023-07-26%20171546.png

If you missed it, this awkward thing is released at ZooBerry for Zoo Tycoon 2 here: https://www.zooberry.org/mods/zt2/objects/forgotten-spire/

As my next project I'll be porting it over to ZT1 but I'll be making it a fountain instead. Here's what I have in mind:

forgspire_concept.jpg

Asking for a friend but how tall can an object be in Zoo Tycoon 1? My friend wants to know if he can add a giant rock underneath his castle rock spire thing he made in 2008 for ZooMania's Colosseum tournament that he never released.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well Dr Rick made a couple of really tall things. Take a look at his Volcanoes and Nail Rock. While you can make things large or tall then the question arises of how it looks ingame along side other ZT things. Cos if it looks too wrong people won't use it.

Truly_happy

I thought the tallest items were those Atlantean towers someone made.

that was also made by Dr Rick lol He had this massive archways and other matching items

but yeah these rocks are A-MA-ZING!!!! Often play with them and they do look good

The Volcano's are fantastic too but I do feel they do take away too much of my space no matter if I have a large size map