Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

Thanks for the kind words. I got most of the animations figured out, but as you can see, the idle SW view vendor is a bit too...dancy. I might need another day to get it sorted. I can't be having joy in my zoos.

SE: hdogstnd_SE.gif.00f7de51ef3804acf475f78786e71a10.gif SW: hdogstnd_SW.gif.3c39d10c7c46054e8eeefba32c8d4dd0.gif

Edit: I'm going to skip the condiments for now, that way I have time for a few more projects before uni starts again. :P If anyone wants to mess with the stand and make their own versions in the future, I'll release the sprites and assets separately for people to play with if they'd like for their own projects. I'll pick a sensible open source license under creative commons for all of my downloads. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, pukkie said:

I don't think we have but we doo have a zooguide how about changing the outft for the zooguide into something that looks like a mascotte?

Altering zoo staff is as difficult as the problems we have with guest hacks.

We know who you wanted as a guide: :elg:

I will not because that would be a moosetake and you know it

YoungerPrinceLothric
21 hours ago, Goosifer said:

I can't be having joy in my zoos.

that got a good giggle out of me, like when I was a kid playing this game and let my t-rexes out to eat everyone 😂

• Haha 4

Zarawatto
49 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

that got a good giggle out of me, like when I was a kid playing this game and let my t-rexes out to eat everyone 😂

Quick flashback of young me going frustrated because I wanted a tank with all sharks but they didn't quit the angery 😹😹

• Haha 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

Oh yeah I did NOT play this game responsibly as a kid. It wasn't til I got a tiny bit older and found mods that I started caring about ~aesthetics~ and animal/guest care

I was the dragon-obsessed kid who became very distressed when I found out that there were only a couple of dragon animal adopt mods and they were all hosted on REALLY unsafe sites that could give you a virus in seconds.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

let my t-rexes out to eat everyone

I never let them out, but I do search for angry guests to feed to them. :whistling_smiley_by_broni123:

• Haha 3

Anyone who says they haven’t made a guest death pit in either Tycoon game is lying to themselves and we all know it. 

29 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Oh yeah I did NOT play this game responsibly as a kid. It wasn't til I got a tiny bit older and found mods that I started caring about ~aesthetics~ and animal/guest care

I was the dragon-obsessed kid who became very distressed when I found out that there were only a couple of dragon animal adopt mods and they were all hosted on REALLY unsafe sites that could give you a virus in seconds.

Were dragon mods ever common in ZT1? I can’t say I remember too many but then I can’t tell the difference between a wyvern and a dragon. Maybe those count.

• Like 3