Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

If you want to make a new id for it I would suggest something more generic like Spooky Food Stand. That way it can be reused by others to sell other Halloween foods.

As I said earlier you can name the ztd anything suitable and the stands can be named anything you want once you place them ingame. And that name will be used by guests or in the info,etc

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Goosifer said:

I'll be making my own mummy dog icon though which might override theirs if both are installed. Since they're both mummy dogs it should be fine.

Check with Jay as there are ways to do that without problems. Devonas fortune cookies come to mind.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Fern said:

As I said earlier you can name the ztd anything suitable and the stands can be named anything you want once you place them ingame.

I only wish my selection didn't move to the other object of the same name when rotating the icon orientation within the selection menu. That's my only gripe with this system but it's kind of on Blue Fang for omitting custom string support with APE. We do what we can though (at least until I can crack it with EMU :D ).

• Like 1

Stop it Fern. Zoo Tycoon 1 only just came out 10 years ag.....oh my god.

• Haha 3

Pong is old. Zoo Tycoon 1 only recently became old enough to buy a Mickey's at the pub. It's still a baby.

Anyway I stand by my whining.

• Haha 3

Took Serpy's advice and added a steel barrier around the perimeter like you would see at a fair and made a tiny height limit sign.:
image.png?ex=653af2dc&is=65287ddc&hm=90aa5ee03f7be1c79ce692b07b4191f3eef154b75ec9e676297e74f5484de0a8&

• Love 4

YoungerPrinceLothric

Love it!

I so badly wish we could make more signs for this game but someone brought up a good point to me a few months ago that it's kind of pointless because of sizing. Putting writing on them wouldn't work in the end because we wouldn't be able to read them. I could maybe see a warning sign with an exclamation point to create the illusion that we're keeping guests out of certain areas, but that's about it. Your sign for the UFO ride is very well done however and I think it gets the point across just from looking at it.