Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

jk last update lol. i spent all day trying to finish it but there were issues with guests entering through the ufo door, so i made a tent instead where they will enter the ride. taking a break for today, but configuration is nearly finished!

ufojan2224.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I'm going to stop saying last update and just call this thread what it is: goosifer's misleading deadlines on projects he thinks he can finish on time lol. Teachers were striking this week at my university so I was counting on the time to finish this but alas, I've gone back to school today. Strike cancelled. Here's where I left off.

I updated the graphics again to look a bit more 8-bit like the game, especially the trees.

graphupdate_1.png

I color matched it a bit more to look closer in color to one of the other carinival rides.

graph_update2.png

Here it is finally working in the game:

zoo_VOEa0O95jL.gif

Issues I need to fix:

- I forgot to align the camera with the game grid so it looks so bad in the other views lol so those need to be re-rendered, re-zooted, and all that modding busywork.

- where guests enter the ride needs to be the little tent

THIS MOD WILL BE OUT SOME DAY. June 2025. I'll announce its release on ZooBerry at my commencement speech. Seriously though, I could be working on a rock and it would take me 8 months and five days.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

You really need to adjust the slots or something as that is too far away to enter.

Now there is something you can fix in another program. Originally in ZT guests actually entered at the door or stood in front of a stand, not one tile back. They broke it in DD, MM, CC. It would be nice to have that fixed.

You really need to adjust the slots or something as that is too far away to enter.

Yeah they will. Right now I'm only concerned about the 15% of my UFO that cuts into the path for the other three views  hahaha. It's too embarrassing to show. No point fixing the entrances yet otherwise I'll be doing them again anyway.

• Sad 1

Now there is something you can fix in another program. Originally in ZT guests actually entered at the door or stood in front of a stand, not one tile back. They broke it in DD, MM, CC. It would be nice to have that fixed.

Ohhh great idea! wowjinxy, our newest member of the team, has found so many of the functions involving map tiles. We're still looking for a way to use them, but haven't found entity lists in memory yet. Aka, we haven't figured out how to target individual buildings, animals, guests, etc. Soon!

• 4 weeks later...

The UFO Ride is out and about! If you're interested in what I'm up to next, take your guess: https://trello.com/b/FSbMYJjL/zt-projects

Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't take me four months this time hahaha.

• Love 1

Truly_happy

Good job on the UFO ride. I haven't downloaded it yet, but it seems worth the wait.

• Like 1

Thanks truly! Hope you like it

Savannahjan

I like the looks of that 'Doing' list.  :clap:

• Love 1