Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

UFO Ride Asset Pack Released at ZooBerry

ufo-asset-rel1.png

Included in the pack:

- All sprites and frames in every view
- The original 3D model in .blend format

Download here: https://www.zooberry.org/mods/assets/ufo-ride-assets-gs/

Feel free to use the sprites and model in your own mods.

• Love 1

I am not sure Goosifer what can I do with these  tha5 can’t be done with your earlier release?

I dunno pukkie. Maybe you can make a sentient ufo ride that eats apples and make it adoptable 😆

But yeah you’re right. I can imagine it would take some creativity to come up with something distinct. 

• Haha 1

You could make a Halloween version. Or a fantasy version. Or seasonal versions.

Resize the ship and make it an animal flying around its exhibit. Male, Female and young could all be different colours.

• Like 2

A more spooky halloween version would be sick. This mod was meant to release for the Tek Halloween event funny enough. Literally all of my pending mods to be released are Halloween themed for the same reason lmao. 

• Like 1

Did you see my edit? We need more alien critters.

I might see what recolouring does. Just means adding Gimp to the laptop as I don't have it on this.

I see you have it in Blender format. I don't have that or have a clue how to use it. Do you have the ufo parts without the trappings? In bmp or png format?

• Like 1

Ohh great ideas. You can delete the other props in Blender and re-render the sprites, but if interested I can render out the parts separately. It’s a fun idea. I just might not be super fast getting to it though 😔

• Like 1

I’ll start thinking about separating out the parts in all future asset packs so they’re a little more useful. I see what you mean. 

• Like 1