Goosifer's Hacks and Stuff

Goosifer

I'm a bit apprehensive about yet another project thread but to avoid the techno gibberish in the EMU API thread meant for boring release updates, I thought I'd share hacks I've made you can actually use today if you wanted. These hacks I share in this thread will rely on EMU, so it will need to be installed.

To kick this off, check out two hacks I've made already you might enjoy.

1. New money shortcut: Using CTRL + M get an immediate injection of $1,000,000 into your budget balance. The best part: no broken fences. EMU includes this shortcut by default. Download the latest version here: https://github.com/openztcc/EMU
  2. Never Poor Hack by Goosifer: Whenever your funds drop below $100,000, the script automatically sets your balance to $1,000,000. Great if you don't want to bother with shortcuts at all. Requires EMU to be installed and the script attached to this post.

Here's an 8 min video I recorded that shows how this works and how to install both. It has timestamps so you can skip around, and sorry if I'm too quiet. I had to whisper the whole thing since it was late.

Here's the thing:

EMU has been in active development since last Spring, so nearly a year. It's, as far as I know, stable enough to support the above hacks. However, EMU does other things that are not yet ready, but as long as you don't know how to use them, these should be fine. That said, please let me know if you have any issues, and don't forget to save often! You are pioneers lol.

neverpoorhack_gs.emu

• Like 1
  • Love 1

nana_nytowl

I downloaded this one but I have a question?

Is this also the one with the money hack/cheat?

:post-40-1236625287:

If you install just EMU by itself, it comes with the shortcut money cheat CTRL + M. The script attached to the post is also a money cheat, but it's a little different. It sets your budget to $1,000,000 every time you dip below $100,000 so you never run out of money while building.

• Like 1

I submitted EMU v1.0.0, and two hacks that rely on EMU to ZooTek today. Pending approval, the hacks do the following:

- Never Poor Hack: Your zoo always gets 1 million dollars added to the budget if you dip below $100,000. Never run out of money!

- Perfect Zoo Hack: Your zoo always has perfect animal, zoo, and guest ratings. They will always be 100!

• Love 1

Savannahjan

These are great hacks!  For those of us who just want to focus on aesthetics and phooey on those guests, it's revolutionary!  Great job, Goosifer.  :clap:

• Haha 3

Thanks Jan!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Goosifer

GIF%203-7-2024%202-40-40%20AM.gif

new invisible fences mod coming soon.

• Love 2

Serpyderpy

Yesssss this will be very useful for freeform, especially for walkthrough exhibits, or using decorative fences alongside the invisible fence. <3

• Love 2

Savannahjan

:runcirclsmiley2::post-8-0-64904000-1481668577:

• Haha 1

Truly_happy

My Biblical zoo would become very interesting ...

• Haha 1