Goosifer's Hacks and Stuff

Goosifer

Goosifer

Going to release a few variations of this "easter egg" cheat along with the invisible fences:

- Invisible staff cheat

- Invisible paths cheat

In combination with the fences cheat, it might give your zoo the appearance of guests mingling with free range animals frolicking around.

Savannahjan

Clever with the guest names Goosifer, but what if the named guest leaves the zoo?  I guessing that wouldn't matter....:begging:

Goosifer

Naming any guest the names would do the trick even if others have left. Actually if you can keep track of any guests in the zoo that you've already given the names to, just clicking on them will do the thing.

GIF%203-10-2024%2010-04-56%20PM.gif

• Like 1

fountain

I really like the stick pole fence and don't like any form of chain link fence.

As a guest I want a  visible fence because I fear a charging moose and a confused tiger.  But I will take my chances with a cheetah.

P.S. "Charging moose" makes me think she's got a cell phone.

• Haha 2

Goosifer

Invisible fences easter egg has been submitted :D Will need EMU v1.1.0 to work.

Here's Serpy's awesome walkthrough exhibit she built using it:

walkthrough.png

On another note:
- the Never Poor Hack has been updated to work on the latest version of EMU
- the Perfect Zoo Hack will not work on EMU v1.1.0.  I'm hoping to get it working again in a future version. If you enjoy it though, it works fine if you stick with EMU v1.0.1.

• Like 3

Goosifer

Made a shortcut `CTRL + H` that instant hatches a dinosaur egg. I'll release it with EMU v1.2.0 either today or tomorrow.

GIF%203-22-2024%2012-08-49%20AM.gif

On another note: all of my new hacks, mods, and EMU versions will only be posted at ZooBerry from now on. I find it's starting to get a bit overwhelming for me to keep them up-to-date at multiple places when I need to make patches, bug fixes, or large updates while avoiding any confusion. I hope that's okay!

Nice idea but I probably won't use that one. I use the time it takes to hatch the egg to  set up the exhibit so it is happy when it hatches.

• Like 1