Punki MeT

• bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer
    • OttoPruin2007

Zoo Tycoon 2: Extinct Animals

Guest AL44

Kangorillaphant,

Please tell me on what Microsoft website you've found the information on. I just went to Zootycoon.com and haven't found anything new mentioned nor on the forums.

Kim

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• pukkie

• KTesch

• Ciorstaidh

Guest King Hoopla

I think either this has dinos but they haven't told which ones, or hopefully they'll release a full Dinosaur XP later on. as for that animal list, I don't think that all of those are going to be in this XP.

This will really stink if it was for only Windows Vista. I just bought a new computer last year. And I heard there was alot of bugs with this new Windows.

Aslan Fan,

Gee, thanks for telling me. I want the new Expansion Pack to work with no problems considering all the problems I had with MM2 installing. My mom said I can ge a new computer when Vista comes out. It'd better not have any problems with it.

Kim

• 2 months later...
Menolly

A cover has been released for the new Extinct Animal Expansion pack. I saw it at zootycoon.nl. There is a dodo on it. A link was posted for a gamesite with more info but it didn't say when it would be released.

Guest zoomeister

Here is a site that shows a shot of the cover and some of the cover art. There is no official release date as of yet and minimum OS requirements are Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista and a DVD-ROM. There is no info on how much RAM would be required or what processors are needed.

All I can see for sure is a Dodo, Smilodon and a Wooly Mammoth.

Check it out:

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games...nctAnimals.aspx

The official Zoo Tycoon website doesn't have any information on it at all for the XP.

:whistilin:

african raptor

• Soar over conservation areas and protected swamps in sky trams!

Looks like were getting a new transportation mode, I would have liked boats but I guess these will be good.

The entire description sounds like it might be a repeat of ES, not a new XP, with the exception of the Dodo Bird, Smilodon and Wolly Mammoth, as we have those in ZT1, the Dodo Bird being a UCI download, I forget where I got it from, but I have one. I haven't read the Description of the ES box though, maybe they're worded differently, maybe not.

Kim