• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• pukkie

• KTesch

• Ciorstaidh

Wow, Auroches, utahraptors, giant warthogs and giant camels? Holy cow I am almost tempted to switch from ZTI to ZT2. Does anythink this will be the last expansion pack?

Man,everything's awesome! I never heard of Stokeosaurus or the Giant Warthog,but they look awesome! And the Eucladoceras (Bush-Antlered Deer) looks a bit too much like the Caribou. Also,does anyone know if we're going to get the other Dd animals? (Dino Danger isn't installed on my laptop,which I use to play Zt2.)

Guest ShenTirag

I think it makes a lot of sense that we would get all the DD animals in EA.

I'm half looking forward to this, half not...there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety in the animals, but all the new foliage sounds lovely!

Wow, Auroches, utahraptors, giant warthogs and giant camels? Holy cow I am almost tempted to switch from ZTI to ZT2. Does anythink this will be the last expansion pack?

Well sure hope not for I fail to see the point in placing Raptor this ot that and T-rexes and all kinds of Saurs for the zoomaps are allready easily filled by animals who you actually want to see in your zoo but have not one single decent bird!

yeah yeah I know there is a flamingo a peafowl Pengwyns Oistrichs and now even a Secretary bird

but come on, people! Where o where is that SNOWY OWL I allready wanted in zootycoon original Now they make this game 3-d The ultimate oppertunity to have such bird but no They come up with Kentrosaur and Utahraptors

I do not mind a bit though it is great news for Dinolovers but personally I would rather have seen

Snowy owl, Bald Eagle, Barn owl, ALbatros, Pelicans, Blue Herons, Macaws, Birds of Paradise, Storks, Falcons, Hawks,

Crested Caracara's, Condors, Cranes, Ibis (red), Parrots Geese, Ducks (to make your own pond) walkthrough Aviaries with tropical birds Or build your own aviary with Parakeets an egg breeding centre Name it I want birds in my zoo so Sure hope this will not be the last one for if they fail the birds again they seriously have to pay more attention to in real life existing zoos

There is absolutely not one zoo in the world without them and we still have to wait for Blue Fang to come up with that?

It is just unbelievable!!

In my opinion a bird expansion pack is not only a must but should have been there even before African Adventure!

I don't really get why people don't like Zt2. It's far more better. I mean,the only reason Pukkie hates it is because it doesn't work on her compy. I thinks it rocks! Anyways,I didn't notice the crest on the Utah's head before,because it blends in with the Tamerak tree in the backround.

KiwiLover my friend this is your wake up call :fryingpan: I actually can play it on the computer and for long periods of time as well. Today I did scenario unlock the panda I had a 5 star zoo and completed the scenario allthough the zoo itself is not completely filled yet. I just get so distrackted by the little red panda I could watch them for hours just doing the things they do! :wub: :wub:

I just prefer the original thing That's all! But they better come up with the birdspack or they failed the game again! It would be a missed oppertunity if they payed no attention to it.