• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• pukkie

• KTesch

• Ciorstaidh

When I get the game,I plan to load a large map and cram all 34 species on one map. And the first animals I'm gunna use are the Elephant Birds and Thylacine. And the new foliage and buildings I'm certainly going to check out.

I heard the game would be released on the 26th of Octobre in Europe.

I'm not sure if I will buy it though ,I have no idea if I will ever have to time to play it.

What I've seen and heard so far though ,is quite amazing. I'm stunned by the new possibilities and other things announced. The list of animals so far though isn't what I had expected. I'd rather have had a bird expansion and I elaborate on what pukkie said earlier.

Some of the animals don't even look good and many are still way to cartoony (a general problem withZT2).

Some are really great though... I actually would love to play it.

I'm actually happy about the Bluebuck. I mean,I love bovines,and it looks almost identical the the Giant Sable Antelope we already have. Though the Auroch doesn't get me excited,despite bovines being awesome. Also,I'm reeeeeeeaaally happy about the Thylacine. We needed some more marsupials,and at least some carnivorus ones. I mean,we didn't even get a Quoll or Tasmainian Devil. And Diprotodon is another awesome extinct marsupial.

I heard the game would be released on the 26th of Octobre in Europe.

If it comes out then, over here, then that's good! I'll be back from Florida. I still need to get ES and MM2, but I want EA more now from all that I've heard of it.

Luke

I must say reading about this expansion pack is tempting me to buy ZT2 which I must try to resist - I can't spend my hard earned cash (hehe aka the student grant I get from the government) on computer games - no no no I must spend that on sensible things like bus tickets...and Chelsea buns!

Not Likely Kiwilover for that is internet it is worldwide and doesn't think in continents and all can go where they want. So if not here they see it somewhere else I guess.

I think kiwilover meant this site as maybe he hasn't checked all the animals and wants a surprise so doesn't want to see them in a show and tell