ZT1 User-created MUST HAVES

genkicoll

I was scouring the Youtubes and found a channel that showcases Zoo Tycoon stuff. I'm bringing this thread back from the grave to encourage everyone to download the Walking Trashcan mod yesterday:

The description says it's a Zoo Admin download made by a user "Jonathan": https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?topic=1014.msg1229.

If this man still chats among us, well gosh, I salute you good sir. The perfect mod and will forever be in every one of my zoos, probably sharing an exhibit with canadian geese if I can find a mod for those.

Edit: Kidding about the geese. I have a personal vendetta against the canadian geese and at this venture, will not be inviting them to my zoos.

• Like 2

It was originally released at ztu (Zoo Tycoon Unlimited (Belgium))

I have an updated version of this somewhere. Being a ztu file it will come to Tek eventually.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yayy! I was being a little cheeky but I genuinely think this mod is hilarious. Would love to see an updated version!

• Like 2

So do I, which is why I talked JohnT into updating it. It is mixed up with a whole lot of files he updated that need reviewing and tweaking.

They can be orange like those hazard waste baskets hospitals have because children are little infection spreaders lol.

• Haha 6

Cricket
19 minutes ago, Fern said:

If you could have blue males and pink females what colour would you have the young?

Purple!!  :studsmatta:  :hide1:  :animated-smileys-laughing-291:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Purple!!  :studsmatta:  :hide1:  :animated-smileys-laughing-291:

That took me way longer than I care to admit...lol. Good one, good one.

• Like 1

I can live with orange after all I am Dutch but I will say red any given time

• Like 1