• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jens

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

I'm on a lower pitch now with these buildings, but I'm working on something big! I will need testers for it in the future :) Stay tuned! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again everyone!

Sorry to tease you again with a new building (I swear I will release them sometime!), but this one I just need to show. I'm pretty proud of it because it is my first building that I have fully modeled in 3D Studio Max (the program Blue Fang used to create the original graphics). Everything you see on the image was modeled by me :D Well, except the dolphin that is... I created my own rocks, coral and even remodeled the sea stars! It's still a work in progress though... The shadows are not correct yet and the sand ground needs a bit more texture (and some other stuff too).

So here it is... The marine cinema! Let me know what you guys think!

ZooGrammy

It's a great building Jens. I imagine that it took some time to learn to do that. Can't wait to see your buildings completed.

Jens this building looks fantastic! Great job! I like it very much and wish you luck with finishing your projects! I am looking forward to it!

Cricket

Very nice! Congrats on the graphics. I'm jealous ... really wish I could do things like that! :transport025: