• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Fern
    • Luz21

Jens' Projects

Jens

Yes Jens I really hope so too for these are also wonderful buildings wich I really wanna play with

So if it is not to much trouble can you finish them too?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jens

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

I will finish the marine cinema. The maintenance shack and zoo hospital were cut & paste so I don't think I will finish them (maybe later I'll build them in 3D and render). In fact, I've been working on the marine cinema before the mexican bathroom and all the other stuff, but I wasn't happy with it yet. Attached is the result so far (this is a current project, but don't expect it to be released as quickly as the mexican bathroom!).

marble_collecter

Wow you really have an eye for detail. All the buildings look pretty good and like the others I eagerly await their arrival date. The Marine Cinema is gorgeous!!!! My wife is likely to take one look at the Maintenance building and say, hmmmmm we could use that here at home.. :24:

marble_collecter

Aren't we trully the most blessed bunch of people? How many of us could afford to pay ANY of these wonderful designers for the work they do just to keep themselves and us entertained?

Ever see the face of an 8 yr old girl, or even a 40 something woman who is overjoyed at a particular new release? They think Christmas has struck once again and we may not see them for hours on end.

Thank-God we all have different tastes, styles and skills or this world would be a horribly boring place to live.

Kudo's to ALL the different designers. You all do wonderful work! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: :post-6-1170309992:

I have to agree with the others, both are nice, but I'm partial to the rounded arch one.

:post-6-1170309992:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. An update from me...

My computer keeps crashing and I keep losing progress on the things I am designing. That's why it has been a while you haven't heard from me. I will try to finish the buildings before I return to work again (at the end of march).

genkicoll

Oh, man... :o I hate to hear that, Jens! Good luck with the computer! I hope you've been able to back up some of your creations!

Hi everyone. An update from me...

My computer keeps crashing and I keep losing progress on the things I am designing. That's why it has been a while you haven't heard from me. I will try to finish the buildings before I return to work again (at the end of march).

I am sorry your computer is being difficult. I hope you can get it sorted soon.

You could always back up your stuff as you make it by having an online email like yahoo and send them to yourself. That way you can retrieve them later if need be.