asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Hawkkeye666
    • bxdczoo
    • goldenfire

Jens' Projects

Jens

Yeah, I also thought about that, but I wanted to have the style of the other restrooms which have an identical base and door... I thought it would look out of place (next to other restrooms) with a rounded door. No?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jens

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Savannahjan

It matches very well Jens. The only thing I could suggest is to somehow put those roof tiles from the restaurant on the RR, but really, as Pukkie said, not necessary.

Thanks. About the roof... I had to pick a style (white walls with roof shingles like the restaurant or brownish walls with sticks like the nacho stand), so I don't think I'll mix those styles together. I agree that it looks pretty boring, but that building style just IS boring ( I think the nacho stand would be too if it didn't had that big nacho thing on it) :D

Anyway, here's the building with a rounded entrance. Not sure if I will get this in the finished version!

Savannahjan

Now that is hard to choose between. The round one gives a little interest, but the square one is like the building style, square. I like them both.

Now I see it with a rounded door (it is looking really nice) I do believe the square door matches the building somewhat better

But me too I like both

genkicoll

I lived in an adobe-style house when I was growing up, and there were rounded arches in the front. Probably why I like the rounded better, but if you look at adobe structures, square is very common, too! :wink:

You can have them both. By reusing the dll ids they can both have the same name. Just make sure they have different 8 character ids.

ZooGrammy

A wonderful new addition Jens. I like both. I also hope that you will consider finishing the other 3 buildings that you started in this thread. They would be great additions too.