Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Hawkkeye666
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Goosifer

In the Works~

Chickndaddy

Ah first of all Isn't it just wonderful to have Sundance back here with us in the firstplace? :th_hapydancsmil:

Not only that.... Back designing too :yahoo:

Really it can't get much better then that And then to think she has still so much on her computer which hopefully all will one

day see the day of light

That means Renewed ZooTycoon Fun for all of us for many years to come :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072:

And it only is getting better for Genki she still has stuff too It is that I am actually playing with the things recently released for I still feel in that state of daydream that gave me and reading this makes believe I still am

Don't anyone wake me up now telling me it is :wife:

Hey now for Jane to get all her stuff finished To what I seen on her computer of things still need to be finished

I hope we get to play the game in heaven for Iam severely running out of life time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chickndaddy

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

ZooGrammy

The tyranny of the undone!!! Why oh, why do you tell me these things? It will keep me awake nights! I can't stand for things to be undone! (I have so many things myself at home half done)

Then you do that and we leave Genki and Sundance to finish their projects :risitas6ba0: :hug2:

Tasmanian_tiger

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with five year and older files in their folders that still aren't finished. XP In fact, I'm withholding myself to post anything now, because I'm afraid it will turn into another five year or older to be finished file. Haha.

I love that chicken! But wow, it's quite some work to animate it frame by frame!

Yellowrose

Well I see I'm in real special company of unfinished project designers .... lol ..... I still have unfinshed stuff from before I owned ZA on my system not to mention Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings that I keep teasing with every now and then and Pukkie and Genki can tell you all the neat things in testing at the Guild site that have not been released yet either. We keep her quiet by bribing her with goodies to play with....lmao

Pukkie really isn't dreaming but with all the goodies she gets to preview she has to constantly pinch herself just to be sure she's really in the real world and not some fantasy place full of new toys to play with ...lol .... lol

I guess I should add to this list by saying I have a backlog of things from Toodlepops to finish. Not to mention my own stuff.

I also know where there are some unfinished things of Devonas.

oooooh :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072:

Ther just seems to be no end :th_hapydancsmil: so many things and so little time LOL

ZooGrammy

Can we make a new rule? Everyone finish one thing a month. No pressure though.

Guest eternalgravity

One thing a month...oh dear. As many times as I've revised my objects that aren't released?! LOL. You're kidding right? XD

My pond pack has seen so many revisions, additions, subtractions, issues, and well..let's just say the original and the current are quite a bit different.

Is Devona still around? She was my original inspiration for designing. That seems a lifetime ago.

Yes, we designers have a knack for unfinished things floating about it seems.

And animating the silkies may take some time..but I have plenty of little models sitting around. Chick season, it's a great motivator for this.