• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chickndaddy

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

Coeur de lion

Chickens don't scare me, i have an army of ninja penguins to protect me :elkgrin:

Coeur de lion

Normal penguins are uinreliable and untrustworthy, there is something going on behind those eyes, beware normal penguins especially those that don't live in a freezing area, but i have specially trained ninja penguins, experts in martial arts and highly disciplined, trained by the best of Ninja Duck masters so they are ok

Lol well as long as you're protected by them you'll be safe and have all the peace and quiet you need to finish your unfinished

projects :yahoo: :cheerlie: :elkgrin:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eternalgravity

Yay!

I have the N, E, S directions done for the silkies. I have standidle, sleep, walk, lookl, and eat.

Any suggestions for other movements?

Had to underline it to keep it getting lost in this.

I tried to do a wing flap, but that didn't turn out well. My silkies don't do that very often anyways. <.< Lazy birds.

I bred my first pied (paint I guess would be the proper term) silky this year. I'm hoping he keeps the markings with his adult feathers. He's adorable. So yeah, buff paint, blue, black (and obviously white) silkies are hopefully in the works. You can thank genki for informing me of the .pal swap tech for recolor usermades.

I will definetly try to do a buff polish. My favorite hen was a buff-laced polish, though I doubt I'll get the laced coloring in with such a small animal. I want to do rock bars too, again the barring might not be doable. If that fails you'll get black chickens. And red, and white...

Another question, will it be a big deal to you guys if the bird genders aren't dimorphic?

genkicoll

Pretty sure everyone will be happy just to have some chickens for the game! :laugh:

Besides that I have no idea what dimorphic means anyway

It sure sounds like a lot of trouble so do as you please LOL

After all you are the designer here :hug2:

Besides that I have no idea what dimorphic means anyway
Genki's peafowl are diamorphic. It means that the male and female look different. A couple of ingame ones are the Lion and the Unicorn.

Chickndaddy

:glitter_happy: :th_hapydancsmil: :Yess_: :vishenka_34: :cheerlie: :post-1551-1124418072: :032: :clap: :party: :yahoo:

EEEEEEE!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait.

Ummm....suggestions for movements. Do you have a sit, or squat perhaps? Scratch if it is possible would be nice.

Congratulations on your paint Silkie. From what I've read on them they are pretty rare. I'm sure Barry Koffler over at Feathersite would be tickled if you sent him a pic to use on his website.

A Polish would be adorable. As would any other breed I think...lol Patterns are probably going to be pretty hard to do on smaller birds. Polish do come in solid colors though so if the lacing doesn't really work you could do White, White-crested Black, Black-crested White, Blue and splash-crested white, White-crested Buff, Black-crested Blue, White-crested Red, Black, Blue, and Splash.

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Polish/BRKPolish.html

I really can't think of very many breeds that are dimorphic in color except for Partridge, and most of the laced varieties. And with the laced birds the males just have solid colored hackles and saddles. If you mean dimorphic in size or shape, it would be nice but in the end I think everyone will be happy to have chickens regardless. And with Silkies the differences in the sexes are kind of subtle compared to other breeds unless you can see the comb, especially when they are young. If you do other breeds though the shape of the tail will be different except in hen-feathered breeds (Sebrights) and there is usually a small difference in body, comb, and wattle size. COmbs and wattles wouldn't be as noticeable on breeds that aren't single combed or that have a top-knot like Polish or Silkies.

I don't think I've asked this, but are you a member on Backyard Chickens?