• manuel1299
    • azghablues
    • a1236gh
    • LapisLazuli77
    • pukkie
    • Lelka

Kiwilover's Zoos

Eragon845

I just saw this program on TV where Paleantologist Jack Horner discovered that Dracorex was a baby Pachycephalosaur, Stygmalioch was the adolescent, and Pachycephalosaurus is the adult--they are all one species!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• ape

• pukkie

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, they are all Nomen dubium species. It's odd that they orginally classified them as different genera becuase they found Pachys and Stygies in the same rock formations!!

The museum was great, they had all three of those pachycephalosaurs and it was the first time I saw a Dracorex, pretty cool. They also had several Edmontosaurus and Anatotitan, I never really realized how huge they were!

I also saw Troodon, Thescelosaurus, Montanoceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus (One of my favorites), Dromaeosaurus, Deinonychus, Triceratops, Parasaurolophus, Torosaurus, Gorgosaurus, Albertosaurus, Maiasaura, Saltasaurus, Edmontonia, Utahraptor and so many more! I saw skeltons of species I never had before!!!

Anyways, I'm making a dino zoo. There's a Supersaurus at Caldera and it's pretty cool, you should get it.

I did have it but I don't really like it--it has a bug where the male is invisible and I just don't really like the way it looks. It just bugs me.

Glad you had so much fun at the museum! I wish I could see that stuff. Once I saw a triceratops, T-ex, and Mammoth skeleton and couldn't believe how big they were.

Me either. I have been making zoos, but don't have time to post the pics. I understand!

hello, and welcome to the Johnstoni Zoo & Aquarium, located in scenic Tallahassee, Florida! Our zoological park is dedicated to mostly the birds and fish of the world, but has recently helped out in several affairs regarding endangered animals. But we do have many other animals here besides them, so come on in!!

You first walk over to the misty "New Guinea Pavillion". When you first enter, you view a tank holding several Speckled Long-finned Eels swimming through the rich waters, filled with different water plants from New Guinea and surrounding areas. The larger exhibit is the main attraction, however, as it has many animals from the Montane Forests of New Guinea. They include Spotted Cuscus, the elusive Dingiso, Northern Cassowary, Western Crowned Pigeons, and Matschie's Tree Kangaroos:

post-144-1256343883_thumb.jpg

Next is the Australia Pavillion, which is currently going to be closed for renovations soon to hold some new species and renovate some exhibits. The Gum Forest exhibit has Kookaburra, Wombats, Numbats, Koalas, Black Swans, and Bennet's Wallaby. The Scrub exhibit holds Red Kangaroos, Western Gray Kangaroos, and Yellow footed rock wallabies. In the bottom two exhibits, the left one has Southern Cassowarries, (Soon to be renovated and replaced with Dwarf Cassowarries) and the one on the right has emu, though soon it will also contain the rare New Zealand Takahe.

post-144-1256344078_thumb.jpg

Pics of the renovated enclousures will be up soon.

Yay!

where can I get an emu?

The website where it was avaliable has gone offline, sorry. Besides, it's not that great anyways. I think the skin is interfering with the Canada Goose's skin from Caldera.

I'm going to build more of this later.

Oh, you mean Savefile? Yeah, it's been out for over 2 weeks now. I reported it but don't know if it will do much good.