• Juru
    • bxdczoo
    • gabtindo
    • Fern
    • pukkie

Kiwilover's Zoos

Eragon845

Visions of Indonesia: Wildlife of the Isles of Southeast Asia

This new exhibition contains many rare and endangered animals from Indonesia, the large archipelago in South East Asia. The main building, as you can see, has two main areas. The first has the Orangutans, which have a glass outdoor viewing area and an indoor one, as well as an indoor viewing area for Malayan Tapirs. The other exhibit has a male Black Leopard.

post-144-1257034953_thumb.jpg

post-144-1257034989_thumb.jpg

Looking in the outdoor viewing area of the Orang's exhibit.

post-144-1257035038_thumb.jpg

View of the Malayan Tapir exhibit from indoors.

post-144-1257035103_thumb.jpg

View of the Black Leopard exhibit.

That's all for now! See you later! Happy Halloween!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• ape

• pukkie

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, you can find it at Zeta Designs, it's the small glass aviary. The roof part is scenery. I also got that white and red brick building pack there, you should try that out. Pretty much anything from that site is always in my zoo.

genkicoll

I like your nighttime shots :wub: Oh, and the last pic in post #25! Does that come with EA? I don't remember that one...

No, the Parasaurolphus is from a user-made Premium pack called the Jurassic Park Pack. If you're a dinosaur fan, it's great, but if you aren't it's not really worth downloading. The pack also comes with a redone Tyrannosaurus, a redone Stegosaurus, a Spinosaurus, the Gallimimus also in that exhibit and then the Parasaurolphus. Just google "Mysterious Map Marvels Jurassic Park Pack" and you'll get their main site. Make sure it's the googlepages one.

genkicoll

I'm not really into dinosaurs like some of our members ^_^; Fantasy is my niche, for the most part, though I do enjoy the zoos with just "regular" animals :elkgrin: Zeta has some great downloads, thanks for recommending them! I don't think I'll be using the white brick wall pack, though... Reminds me of a prison for some reason :tongue:

Yeah, I love dinosaurs, if you couldn't tell. :tongue:

It reminds you of a prison? I like it more than the red, to be honest. I would also reccomend you get the "No grid" hack for foliage and rocks, it allows more realistic foliage placement, and you can put trees near each other without it saying there's not enough room.

I strongly suggest you register at Caldera Unlimited? for ZT2 downloads. They have the best downloads ever there, most you can't find anywhere else. I wouldn't reccomend posting on the forums, because it's a bad example of an all-Zt2 community run by 14 year olds that whine all the time, like Zoo Tycoon Volcano.

The real animal downloads are the greatest. (Which is all I usually use in my zoos) There's some good UXPs there, like Ultimate Africa, Destination: South America, and Blue Planet.

Alright, the new additions to the Johnstoni are an African House (Has Meerkats, Aardvarks, Grevy's Zebras, and Nile Monitors.) and a giraffe house with Masai Giraffes and an exhibit for Okapi.