Newest Member
    JT12

• Goosifer
    • Taz
    • strider213

Kiwilover's Zoos

Eragon845

Africa Aviary

You head to the next aviary area in the zoo. (After this, there's just the tiny SE asia one.) The exterior is a WIP, there isn't much African foliage and I only have the ingame ones to work with. I think parts look bare, so please tell me what I should add.

pic0.jpg

(It's still under construction in here, btw, so please tell me what to add. I think it looks bare.)

You head to the first exhibit, one with a large pond. You look inside, and at first, all you see are the keepers.

pic1v.jpg

You look in closer and see several pink and white birds. They're flamingos, both Lesser and Greater. Lesser tend to be whiter in color, and of course smaller.

pic2o.jpg

Sorry I didn't see your post Francix. I got both the Crested Ibis and Griffon Vultyre from a pack that was at caldera called North Asian Beauties. I'll see if I can put it on my mediafire account for you. The animals are seperate .z2fs, so you can put in the ones you want.

There are several signs placed around that say "No feeding." Not that you were planning to, but it is advised against because according to the keepers the birds in here become aggresive when they see food.

pic3s.jpg

(These following birds are camera shy)

You look into the next exhibit and see two birds darting around, and both are rather tall. They're Kori Bustards,Ardeotis kori, one of the largest flying birds, along with their cousin the Great Bustard you viewed earlier on.

pic4eh.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• ape

• pukkie

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these screens are simply awesome :cheerlie:

What a wonderful lay out and great choice in birds and the foliage you used is very varied

and the mix of flowers (where do you find all these) is fantastic

Love it! :glitter_happy:

Thanks pukkie, the flowers are from all of my random downloads, I have over 250 in my game right now, and there's already a huge amount of ingame ones.

I found the ingame amount of flowers very thin and you used quite a number I haven't seen before

I snatch the screens an circle the ones that appeal to me and then when (and IF) I finally move get back to you on them

when I get my game unpacked from the movingboxes

• 2 weeks later...

The pictures are large and my internet is not loading them. I will have to see later. Looks like it will be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Awww, don't give up! You are so talented with it. Now I am the only ZT2 player left on this site. It will make me give up too. :crybaby:

I joined last night. See you there.

Savannahjan

Kiwi, just saw this thread and the shots are fabulous! The birds amoung the grasses look great. I do hope you will try ZT2 again at some time, you do very nice zoos.

Have to confess, I don't like the idea of you being more active at another site....we will have to try and lure you around more often. :post-1-1161705435: :elkgrin: