Punki MeT

• kxpbleed
    • Goosifer
    • Hawkkeye666
    • And 1
    • HeatherL

Marvin to the rescue zoo

pukkie

Once upon a time Marvin flew his spaceship to my garden to pick me up to a flight to Mars

I was kind of admiring the view whilst he was complaining about how earth blocked an even better view at Venus (now who wants that?) and then he said he was going to cause a big Kaboom to destruct earth so then at last he could have a good view on Venus :th_overreact:

You won't suffer he said as you can be with me on Mars and we can view Venus together.I never can resist the together when he says that, But I still needed to object What about my friends? My kids? and all animals on earth. Marvin understood that would certainly effect our happiness if he would blow all that to kingdom come so then he decided to rescue what he thoughts was dearest to me and so an area on Mars was going to be transferred so he could make arrangements that what I like and loved would be saved

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Fern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is where you enter the area where I wanted a M shaped home so I could take care of Marvin properly and be close to all other things I loved

He is not picky when it comes to decorations and he just loves about everything :wub:

It proved even possible to have earthly plants out there

post-8-127506658347_thumb.jpg

I have my sister Meggie taking care of the mobiles building as she knows her nieces and nephews will be coming soon to

Professor Paul was willing to take care of a variety of earthly insects including the most

lovely and colourful butterflies in a special building

And Yellowrose was happy I send for her to take care of my flowers in a botanical garden

Dad/gramps but he's a dad to me is preparing my favourite foods as Martian food is not particularly tasty

Here is the firts overview

post-8-127506705551_thumb.jpg

Then a heated discussion followed on who I wanted to be rescued (such cruel choices on my shoulders) and what animals I liked most but ofcourse he had it all figured out and first I had to pick animal species from the arctic :moosey2:

So I saved Isabel (my former colleague in Belfast and my lifelong friend for sure escpecially now she's saved) to help with the build of the region preparing it well for the animals and that while she is most clumpsy person I know but I ofcourse didn't mention that.

Also Zoomeister and Ashea were very willing to help preparing Of course all were allowed to bring their closest family or the deal was off.

So Marvin went to the Artics to get me some wolves and then head home with something completely different. Can you believe he found kangaroos hopping around on the ice? :whoa:

How come no one on earth ever noticed them?

I was hooked on them straight on and as I begged to keep them as our pets I was allowed to be their only keeper :yahoo:

Now take a look at them :wub: post-8-127512101801_thumb.jpg

Aren't they cute? I decorated the area with some plants rocks and animaltundra gardens

and I was thinking This might just turn out as I like :connie_5:

He forgot about the wolves though so I send him straight back doing first aid on Isabels thumbs while my sis Meggie (from the mobileshop still inactive as no one to use it yet) Zoomeister and Ashea laid the final hand on their exhibits.

post-8-127512129461_thumb.jpg

Joelle my daughter known as Wolflover is taking care of these wolves.

Ashea decorated that with a lovely fountain and then Marvin came back with 4 Arctic wolves

and our beloved Ape, who is in charge of Ape's Arctic Giftshop (those earthly goodies are in high demand with Martians you know)

He also had some Penguins on board and this became of their enclosure.Notice this "small" tribute to our family pet post-8-127512175312_thumb.jpg

I begged Marvin to get IcePenguin away from the threatened earth to take care of them.

And to get my best moosey friend Caddienoah as I needed someone for the reindeers I wanted to be saved next. (It will contribute at aour Christmas celebration we will introduce on Mars don't you think?)

post-8-12751220904_thumb.jpg

Flowerelf (my dutch friend Natasha who I also met in Belfast) is taking care of this frosty looking building where my friends in the Arctic zone will stay and believe me she keeps things warm and cosy and she is a great cook too!

there was this small amount of space left and there this water feature was made

post-8-127512219152_thumb.jpg

Marvin had this marvelous big building made as we flew back to earth to get the raindeers, Caddienoah and Icepenguin. I went over to Genki's place while they were capturing reindeers

asking her if she'd like to be the tour host of this building and thank heavens she said yes so she her husband and 2 kids (who are now having fun with Ape's toys from the giftshop and get around with Meggie's mobiles)are mostly together in Genki's Wild Arctic Tour house

Zoolovers is brought in to take care of the Elephant seals

post-8-127512287457_thumb.jpg

we had to flew back and forth as Marvins spaceship has limited space ofcourse

but they all got on Mars safe and sound

Then in that section for the arctic only room for about 2 more animal species and the choice was Walrus and ofcourse Polar bears While I hired Mrs. Piggy for the Walrus I was happy to found Phoenix19 would love to take care for the Polar bears

In the corner at the walrusses again some decoratin gardens and a viewing area

Also I hired Jane to makes us the finest of coffee and hot chocolate in Janes Espresso house post-8-127512377879_thumb.jpg

these are Phoenix Polars and next to their exhibit is Twigabors Animal Theater

post-8-127512400606_thumb.jpg

And here is how the Arctic section turned out all together

post-8-127512408892_thumb.jpg

post-8-127512410585_thumb.jpg

post-8-127512413776_thumb.jpg

Dad/Gramps

Love the lay out of the zoo so far, Pukkie. The story is awesome, makes looking at the pics much more enjoyable. Anyway, keep them coming. Again, great zoo.

thanks sometimes I wonder if I have too much imagination for my own good LOL

When I build this whole story goes through my mind and is of great influence of how my zoos normally end up Don't think I ever build a zoo to build a zoo :tongue:

and then come to think of it that if I didn't make this for ZTOM and I posted it when developed there would be a lot longer story too

Kind of fun getting it all back as posting the screens

Will be posting how I had ball ordering Marvin around to get us our own priate rainforest

You and I even took a walk after dinner in the jungle safari Dad LOL

I am beyond hope I know but men it's fun that no one can steal from me :Yess_:

Cricket

and we all certainly enjoy sharing in that fun Pukkie! Your zoo is fantastic! th_hapydancsmil.gif